Part 11 The Problem

{Katsuki's POV}

Fuck, my head hurts like hell. Feels like its going to explode Where the fuck am I? My surroundings were hella dark but it felt like I was on.. A bed? When the hell did I go to bed??
Have I been- no fucking way can this happen now. I was just sitting in my bedroom literally 1 minute ago but now I'm here! I couldn't have been kidnapped just like tha-
I heard a couple footsteps coming from outside the room. It sounded like about- 2 people. I quickly lay back down, pulling the covers over my head, pretending to be asleep. I don't want to get hurt.. Raped.. Maybe even worse- murdered..

Fuck

{3rd POV}

Eijirou was trying to calm Izuku down who was freaking out. "Kacchan can't have- how did this happen??" He was pacing the living room back and forth across the carpet. "Midoriya, calm down!" The redhead exclaimed, wrapping his arm around the greenette's shoulder. "Let's think about this. It was obviously a quirk that did this, right? We just need to piece things together, alright?" Izuku just nodded. "I-I'm going to go check on him.. Make sure He's still alright.." He mumbled as He walked toward and up the stairs. He was so worried for his Lover. The Boy slowly opened the door and entered the bedroom, quietly closing the door and reaching over, flicking the switch next to him. The lights flashed on as Izuku took a seat at the foot of the bed. "I'm sorry, Kacchan.. If I had gone down stairs with you, this wouldn't have happen-"
"Deku..?" A younger voice asked as Katsuki hesitantly peeked out from under the blanket. "Kacchan? Are you awake?" Izuku asked, a look of happiness in his eyes. "Where the hell am I?" Katsuki asked, ignoring the other Male's question. "What do you mean? Your at my house. Don't you remember? You stayed the night-"
"Why the fuck would I stay the night at worthless nerd's house?" Katsuki spat. He was shorter now, his face almost a child's appearance. "W-What..?" The now older Male asked in a hurt tone. Katsuki was now 14 years old. A 1st year Middle Schooler. "Why the fuck do you look so tall?" The blond asked. "I-I....I.." Izuku was at a lost for words. What happened to his Boyfriend?

Kaminari busted into the room with a look of hope in his eyes, pulling Eijirou with behind.
"Hey Midoriya! We heard Bakugou's voice and thought maybe He's- what in the actual fuck." His eyes finally caught sight to the young blond.

"Hey! I know you! Your the the kid who kept trying to be manly and shit in PE class! What happened to your hair?" Katsuki asked the redhead. "I-I uhm... I dyed it..?" Eijirou shrugged.

I know its been Hella long since I last posted and this is kinda short but here's something))