Chapter 13

"Izuku Baby.. Zuku hon, wake up.."

"Kacchan?"

Izuku opened his eyes slightly, a blurry figure leaning above him. The figure seemed to smile at the name.

"Katsuki.."

Izuku smiled faintly, recognising the porcelain like skin and ashy blonde spikes.

"It took you forever to wake up." Katsuki sighed. By now Izuku's eyes had fully adjusted to the light and reached up to cup the blonde's cheeks in his scarred palms to see Katsuki back as an adult. Was it even real?

"Was it a dream..?"

"Tch, you'd rather be in a fantasy land than see your own Husband?"

Husband..? What does He mean Husband?

Suddenly He wasn't in a bed, He was now sitting at a dining table, being handed a plate if eggs, bacon and a couple fluffy pancakes. The blonde walked around the table, setting down five more plates with the same contents- wait, five? Why that many?

"Mama!" A young Male voice called out,
"Papa!" A young Girl called out along side the child before her. Suddenly two children ran in, the girl had curly blond pigtails tied by green and orange bows in each pigtail and green round eyes and the boy had curly blonde hair and red eyes and carried what looked like a little stuffed Deku's hero costume?

The boy ran into the Katsuki's arms as He sat down in a chair, picking the child up. "What'd I say about running in the house?" He scolded.

Strangely enough, the girl Actually ran over to Izuku and reached up with grabby hands, wanted to be picked up as well. "Papa! Papa!"

What was going on? Who were these children? Where was He? Where did Eijirou and Denki go? All of this was too confusing.

"Hey Pops." A spiky green haired kid came into the room, obviously older than the previous twins, patting Izuku on the shoulder before going over and giving Katsuki a kiss on the cheek. "Morning Mom." Izuku's lover just turned and cocked an eyebrow. "He's just in a good mood." A similar girl walked in, going over and giving a kiss to Izuku's forehead and one to Katsuki's cheek. "Morning Mom, Paps." She said and ruffled each of the smallest kids hairs. "Lisa, Caiden."

"Diana! Diana! Your taking us to school, yea?" Little Lisa asked the older girl who answered with "Of course! If Mom lets me go to Flynn's house with Kiki that it." She looked over to Katsuki who gave her a dirty look. "Paps, what do you think?" 'Diana' asked.

Izuku only gave a confused look. "A-Are they polite?" He stammered. "Flynn is Duncefaces and Shi-" He looked at the youngest's before looking back at Izuku. "Weird hair's son and Kiki is is Icyhot's and Duct tape's daughter. What do you think?" He asked sarcastically. When did Hanta and Shoto get together? "I don't see anything wrong with it, at least each of them have a well mannered parent." Izuku shrugged. "Hell yeah! Hurry up and eat! We have to go and pick up Kiki!" Diana told the little ones before grabbing her own plate and running up stairs to her room to Change and eat. "Then Can I-" Diana's twin began.
"No." Katsuki interrupted him.
"What is it?" Izuku asked.
"Can I spend the night at Nathan's house?"
Izuku looked from the Boy to Katsuki.
"Shinsou's and Monoma's son." He answered.
"I-I don't think that's a great idea, K-Kid." Izuku confirmed.
"But that's not fair-"
"Christopher Bakugou, Sit your ass down and Eat." Katsuki said sternly which the boy quickly sat down and crossed his arms.
A few minutes later, the adults disappeared upstairs with the youngest twins, taking turns dressing the children in clean clothes.

The house was empty soon after though, the children all on their ways to school.

Was this a dream? If so, Izuku decided to enjoy it. He was now laying in bed with Katsuki resting his head on his chest. Izuku's face was buried in the blonde spiky hair, happily inhaling the mix of coconut from some shampoo and caramel from his natural musk.

"I hope you're enjoying this."

Izuku looked down at Katsuki, confused. "What was that?" He asked.

"You're gonna have'ta go soon, I hope you know."

"Go where?"

"You gotta go take care of your Katsuki."

"So this is a dream, Huh?"

"Maybe it could be the future, who knows?" Katsuki sat up and climbed up onto Izuku, cupping Izuku's cheeks in his hands.

"I don't want to g-"

"Close your eyes, Izuku."

"No, Katsuki. I want to take care of Diana, caiden a-and Lisa and Christoph-"

"You will, just be patient and all of this could be a reality. Count to five with me."

"I love you!" Izuku exclaimed.

"You're making this harder than it had to be, Izuku." Katsuki sighed.
"One."

"T-Two.." Izuku closed his eyes.

"Three."

"Four.." he sighed.

"I love you."

"----"

"-ek-"

"Deku w-k- up"

"DEKU WAKE UP!"

Izuku groaned as he opened his eyes to be Mamet with a young Katsuki.

"It took you fucking forever to wake up!" He huffed, walking towards the door.

"Hey Kacchan?"

"Hah?" Katsuki squeaked.

"I'd rather see you than be in a drea- fantasy land, I mean."

"The fuck are you in about, Shitty Nerd?"

"Nothing, I'm just glad to see you."

"Tch, Whatever." The shorter Male rolled his eyes as he left the room.

Izuku smiled and looked out the window next to the bed.

I'll be patient..

<‹«⟨Not edited⟩»›>

<‹«⟨Not edited⟩»›>