·Part 12·

Amica and Toga are not dating, its just a bit of age play. They are, however, Bestfriends.))

"Toga, Sweetheart, come give Mama some sugar~" Amica grinned. Toga smiled a creepy teethy smile, showing off her cat like fangs excitedly as She jumped into The other Female's arms.  Keigo(hawks) glanced over from his seat on Touya's(Dabi's) lap, the raven Haired Male sitting on the couch and sucking dark hickeys on his Boyfriend's neck. "Welcome back, Princess!" The winged Male exclaimed with a welcoming smile. "T-Touya fuck!~" Keigo moaned as The other Male bit a soft spot on his neck harshly. "Heya Fags." Amica said, sitting down on a stool at the bar, Toga sitting next to her drinking chocolate Milk. "T-Thats not very nice.." Keigo said out of breath as He was grinding down on His Lover's thigh. "Where's Shigi? Strange to see him without you two." Amica commented. "He's in bed. W-We- Oh!~ We got drunk last n-night and went a little too rough on his Ass.." Keigo explained. "Dabi, Babe, We love you but please stop fucking your Bird in the couch. Take it to your bedroom." Amica said. "Fine by me." Touya smirked against Keigo's neck as He got up, carrying the birdyboy upstairs.

DabixHawksxShigaraki? Hell yeee-))

"So, did you find my Izuku??" Toga asked anxiously. "Just thinking of being able to see his cute scared face makes me so excited~" She purred.  "I know where He lives. I also found my beloved Katsuki." Amica smiled proudly.

"This'll be so much fun~"