Chapter 8 'No homo'

Ok...Im sorry for taking so long to post and when I came back to start writing.... Damn so many people read this story! 3.15K?! Thank you guys for reading my story! I luv you all now, time for some cute bromance fluff!

[Kiri POV]

(the night Kiri interrupted my Bakudeku moment)

Dammit Kami, I told him to watch out for Shinsou, but does he ever listen? NOOoooo...

I finally made it to Sero's house. I ran up to the front door and started Nocking harshly....more like slamming my fist on it...

The door opened and Sero grabbed my arm. "Finally! Dude! you need to help him! He keeps eating all of my ice cream and your his #1 best friend!"

Oh no...his Ice cream frenzy. It's where he uses ice cream to eat his feelings out. He was sitting on the couch, watching Frozen, his favorite movie, and was already eating his third box of ice cream...wow that bad, huh?

I sat next to him. "Hey dude..what happened this time?" I asked. No response. "Oh c'mon, not even a 'Hi'? Geeze, I get a warmer greeting at the igloo convention." I tried to joke. He put down the ice cream and looked at me. I can tell he's been crying for awhile.

He started to cry more. I wrapped my arms around him. No homo tho. "Hey..c'mon, what happened with your date?"

"H-He...I..I caught him w-with..with a girl..a-and they w..were k-k..k-" He started.
"Ok, that's enough...no more Shinsou. He's gone, not for you and not in your life. He's not your problem." I interrupted him. "I know your holding back your crying...just let it out." He hugged back and cried out on my shoulder. After a while he layed down on the couch and we watched a movie. "Hey Kami, tomorrow, we're going to get rid off all of Shinsou's things and your going to end it with him..right?" He nodded and smiled. "Thanks Kiri..." He said and drifted off to sleep. "Jeeze, you and Kami have a strong relationship, don't you? It's like your brothers." Sero said. "Eh, we've just known each other for years... I kinda know how to take care of him.."
"So..we gonna go get Shinsou and beat the crap out of him?"
"What? Oh, yeah, duh! We'll do it tomorrow. Nobody hurts our best friend and gets away with it!" I whisper to Sero. I decided to stay the night at Sero's since it was 1:13 AM and there was definitely going to be villains out.

(The next day and Kami POV)

I woke up to hearing a door shut. I stood up and saw I was at Sero's house..then it all came back to me...Shinsou...
No! I can't think about him right now! I stood up and saw a note on the counter;

_______________________

Denki,

Me and Kirishima went out to teach Shinsou a lesson. We'll be back soon. Eat what ever you want, where any of my hoodies, watch whatever you want. We got you bro!

S + K

_______________________

I smiled...those two are always there for me...

I ate some cereal and, yes, I took one of Sero's hoodies. I sat on the couch and looked through my phone. Minutes later, Kiri came back. "Hey, where's Sero?"
"He went to the store to buy some snacks." He sat down next to me and turned the TV on.

"So, feeling better about that purple haired jackass?" He asked. I nodded, "yeah, thanks for helping me feel better..." I smiled. We sat there for a bit, silence other than the TV. My phone rang. It was Midoriya. "Hey Midoriya! What's up?"

"H-Hey, Kaminarii.. y-you doing okay?" He sounded out of breath. "Did you and Bakugou just finish?" I heard Bakugou laugh in the back ground. "Does that.. answer y-your question?" He said. I laughed. "Yeah, I'm fine. Kiri came over and helped me.. did Kiri tell you what happened?"
"Yeah... He texted Kacchan... Now Kacchan's planning his death." We both laughed. We ended the call and hung up.

I'm really lucky to have Kiri with me... You know what?
I stood up and held out my hand to Kiri. He was confused but gave me his hand anyway. I pulled him up and into a hug. Him hugging back. No homo! We broke the hug. "Thanks Kiri...your the best!" He smiled. "Duh! Of course I am!' we laughed and I hugged him again, causing us to fall onto the couch, me on top of him.

I looked at him, crazily blushing but laughing. I didn't move... Him, looking up at me made me remember something he said weeks ago.

+FlashBack+

I had my second heartbreak. A girl tried to kiss Shinsou. He said she forced him into the kiss. Kiri was at my house. The same thing happened. I hugged him, we fell and I had a strange feeling. I sat back up, him sitting up too.

We talked for a bit... Untill I said something I knew I shouldn't have.. "hey bro, you know I love you, right?" He looked a bit shocked and said "I love you too bro... No homo...right?"

I knew he couldn't have liked me back... "No homo.." I said back with a fake smile but...to be honest..I was lying..about the 'no homo' thing..

+End flashback+

He looked up at me... "Bro...you know I love you, right?" He remembers it as well... "I know....I do too but...no ho-"
"Yes homo." He interrupted. WaIt wHat?! 'YES HOMO'?! WHAT?! H..he actually like me?... I looked down at him, shocked...then I smiled. "R-Really?"

He looked away embarrassed. I took this as an opening and kissed his cheek. He pushed up and hugged me.... "I really do love you Kami... But... Just because I like you doesn't mean you have to like me back..."

I flicked his forehead. "Hey!"
He backed up and I kissed him quickly. "And just because you love me doesn't mean I don't!" He smiled and leaned his head on my shoulder just as the front door opened...

Shit..

+HEWWO

Author~Sama here! How are you all doing? Well I hope.. anyway, I found this Hilarious picture.

 anyway, I found this Hilarious picture

And it made me burst out laughing. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to update more. Luv you all, bye!