chapter 9 The party

(Hello! A new chapter is here!)

(with Momo and Jirou)

Momo sat on the couch, lying her head on the arm of the white sofa, which matched her chromatic living room of the house she shared with Jirou.

Jirou ran into the room, "Momo! I have an idea for Halloween! Let's have a party!" She said happily. Momo instantly sat up and smiled, complementing Jirou's idea, "That's a wonderful idea! Should we have it here? Oh! I know, should it be a costume party?"
Half an hour later, they started inviting their friends. Maybe even a couple from class 1B. The two girls went shopping for the party and couldn't help smiling. Jirou watched as her girl friend, yes girlfriend, looked around for costumes. She walked up to Momo and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend, Momo saying "what costume do you like?" They finally finished shopping and went home to decorate and set out food.

(With Deku and Kacchan)

About an hour after Deku's... Let's say.. punishment, they received the invitation and Deku was all smiles. After fighting to get out of Bakugou's arms, he looked through the closet of Bakugou's room. Deku had to keep his costume at Bakugou's house because it would've gotten lost in his Allmight Merchandise and such. Bakugou let Izuku pick his costume.

Of course Deku wanted him to look both menacing and cute so he bought him a wolf costume which obviously came with ears and tails. Before they got dressed, Deku made his red eyed lover put on the ears, which matched his hair very well. Deku smiled, "How cute!" That made the blond teen's face to go red and him leaning his head on Deku's shoulder, hiding his face.

"Usually I'm the flustered one!" Deku laughed and kissed Bakugou's forehead which Bakugou returned with a real kiss. Izuku got dressed in a ghost costume with a hoodie. While the green haired teen wasn't looking, Bakuwolf (yup I'm calling him that) pulled Deku by his hood, kissing him, Deku happily kissing back. Cupping the blond's cheek, he parted and kissed the wolf boi's nose. "C'mon, we can't be late.." He said, smiling.

"The party's on fifteen minutes... We have some time.." Bakuwolf said, placing his hands on Izuku's waist, pulling him closer. Izuku sighed, "Kacchan... Are you really needy for affection?" The blond nodded in response. "Give me some love or I'll beat your ass later." He said, causing the greenette to laugh a bit. "are you really going to do that Kacchan?"

Bakuwolf smirked, "well.. I probably wouldn't beat your ass... But I would fuck it till you can't walk for a bit.." the greenette rolled his eyes and gave Bakugou another kiss on his cheek.. "c'mon... You can wait a bit for that... Now.. time for the party!"

They went to the party, stopping on the way to pick up Denki and Kirishima, the two secret couple.. well.. maybe not to Baku and Deku. Denki obviously dressed up like Pikachu and for Denki, Kirishima dressed up like a Pokemon trainer. "So are you two dressed up to match each other's costume?" Deku asked, looking over the front seat to look at the two in the back. "Yeah! It was obviously Kami's idea." Kiri said, putting an arm around Denki's shoulder. "So are you two like.. together?" The blond said, looking at the two through the rear view mirror. Kami blushed but smiled and nodded. "So you dumped that asshole?"