•Chapter 2• K-Kacchan?

{Bakugou POV}

On the way home I heard one of the cutest yawns I've ever heard and apparently it came from the nerd. I started teasing him untill he seemed more tired then before so, Like the good person I am (BECAUSE I AM) Picked him up and carried him the rest of the way.

"Kacc-kacchan! What are you doing?!"
"Be quiet before you wake the neighborhood and I'll have to deal with them." I quickly shut him up. After a while, he decided to relax and actually cuddled up in my arms. Minutes later I realized something....I was at my house...Damn it! The fucking sun went down. I heard Deku groan. He was waking up. I decided he'll just stay the night at my house.

Once I was inside I sat Deku on my couch and went up in my room to get dressed. The old hag wasn't home so that's good. I glanced at Deku. Dammit why does he look so cute and innocent?
After getting dressed I just got a poptart and some coffee. Yeah, I'll be up all night but I'll be able to keep an eye on the nerd.

"Kacchan? Are you eating a poptart without me?" DAMMIT HE SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME. "Fuck! Deku! Warn me next time the next time you sneak around!"
He started laughing which was adorable.

{Izuku POV}

Kacchan's face was hilarious. But I was still pretty mad at him for eating a poptart without me. I decided to get just a little pay back. I walked up to his freezer and grabbed a small ice cube. Kacchan was destracted with his phone...soooo I snuck up behind him and slowly put the ice cube in his shirt.
"FUCKING- SHIT DEKU! WHAT THE FUCK?!" His face turned red but I just kept laughing. Uh oh, Kacchan's going to wake the neighbors. I wanted to shut him up but I couldn't think of anything untill my body acted on it's own and my hand covered his mouth. "Just be quiet and I'll remove the ice from your shirt." He nodded, face still red. "Go lay down on the couch on your stomach." He probably thought I was going to do some thing else but after a while he walked over to the couch. I saw he still had a poptart do I just grabbed it.

{3rd POV}
After Izuku walked over to Bakugou and the couch with a towel. He broke the poptart in half and gave the other half to Bakugou. After Izuku sat next to the blond, he asked a question he thought he'd never thought he'd ask his shirt tempered friend, "I'm...Kacchan....can you remove...y-your shirt." He felt akward just saying it. Bakugou just shrugged and and started removing his shirt untill he saw Izuku starring. He just let the greenette stare and continue removing his shirt. He realized that his shirt was wet because of the ice melting. "Fuck..." He murmured. "Turn around" Izuku said. The blond did as was told and turned his back to the green eyed boy. Izuku put the towel on Katsuki's back and started moving it around. The blond actually enjoyed it, it was actually relaxing. He felt Izuku getting up. Bakugou quickly got up and grabbed Izuku's arm.
"Kacch-" the green boy was cut off with Bakugou placing his lips on Izuku's. Izuku, without hesitation, kissed back.

Bakugou parted from the green haired boy, who looked surprised. "K-Kacchan?"