Chapter 4

{Izuku POV}

I tried to act normal in front of Mitsuki but on the inside...I don't know how to feel. How does Kacchan act so normal after something like that??

Mitsuki gave me a hug and asked, "are you hungry? We can have leftover curry."
I was actually starving soooo, "actually, curry sounds really good."
"Good. Katsuki, come help me make rice."
"Hell no." Why is Kacchan so mean to his mom? I feel really bad for Mitsuki because she tries so hard to be a good mother. And she is! "I can help you in the kitchen." I said while trying to take the newspaper that Mitsuki was going to hit Kacchan with. "Really? How sweet of you! Katsuki, pay attention to Izuku, he can teach you a few things of how to respect elders!" She scolded her son.

We went to the kitchen and Mitsuki called out, "KATSUKI, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE AND CLEAN UP!"
"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?!"
"Kacchan! Stop telling at your mother!" I finally Spoke up. "Help your mom once in a while, jeeze!"
He looked surprised. Did I just say that to Kacchan? "Please?' I pleaded. I walked up to him and gave him hug. "Mmmmmmmm...fine...but only because you asked..." He said while patting my head. Mitsuki started to get ingredients out untill I grabbed her hand. "Nope, your gonna go to your room and relax."
"Aaaw, Izuku, your too sweet." She said while kissing me on the cheek. "Brat, help Izuku with anything he needs."
She said while heading upstairs.
"Finally, she's gone." He said while walking up to me. I knew he was planning something. I just don't know what.

{Bakugou POV }
When the hag went upstairs, I knew I could have some alone time with Deku. "So....you wanna have some fun?"
I think I surprised him or made him flustered because his face was red. I decided to tease him a bit. I walked up behind him and put my hands on his waist and sat my head on his shoulder. "Kacchan...what are you doing?" He asked. "C'mon, I'm trying to mak- Ah!" I cut him off by biting his shoulder. "But I want some fun~" I wispered in his ear. I started kissing his shoulder where I bit him. "K-Kacchan...you can't...your mom..."
"Don't worry about the old hag. She's probably taking a nap. Now~" I turned off the stove and sat on a chair with Deku on my lap but not facing me. I started kissing his neck as I heard Deku trying to hide his moans.
"Ngh~ MmmM~" Is he really going to test me? I reached in his shirt and started to feel his abs. He actually had a pretty well-built body. "Stop bitting your lip before it bleeds." He actually had the nerve to say, "Mm~ I-I'm not...Who said I wa~ Ngh~ Ah K-Kacchan~!" I guess I hit a soft spot. Deku hit my leg which made me let him go. He then did something that was shocking. He turned around but instead of doing something negative, he actually kissed me.

 He turned around but instead of doing something negative, he actually kissed me

That fucking nerd....we parted after a while and, like "nothing" happened, he went back to making the rice. I wanted to do more but the hag would've gotten suspicious. "Hey Kacchan, can you set the table?"
I nodded and played some music. (Music above) While I was setting the table, Deku started humming to the music. I watched as he danced to the song for a while but when it got to that "up" part...that kind of made me uncomfortable. It also made me think of..."things."
What? I'm 16 for fuck's sake.

"Go get Mitsuki, please Kacchan."
"Sure..."
I made my way up the stairs when I heard something. "OW!ShiT!" It was Deku. I ran downstairs, "Deku?! Are you alright?!" I saw his hand was bleeding. "Huh? Oh! Uh...heh..yeah I just cut my hand while-" I grabbed some bandages and put them on Deku's hand. I heard Deku talking to me but I wasn't listening. I felt him kiss my cheek.