Chapter 5

{Izuku POV}

Why is Kacchan freaking out? All I did was cut my hand. It's not as if I'm going to die, right? I need to calm him down, somehow...
I then had an idea. I kissed him on the cheek which made him freeze and look at me in the eyes. "Kacchan, listen, I'm okay, you don't have to worry about this."
"Yes I do, I've been an asshole all of these years and you deserved better. My ego got the better of me and you just let me do it even though it hurt." He said with tears filling his eyes. Then....My phone ruined the mood with somebody calling me. "Uugghhhh....my mom is calling me." I whined as I got off of the floor but Kacchan pulled me and grabbed my phone, answering it.

"Hey, Aunt Inko, yeah it's me, Izuku's going to be spending the night here at my house. Oh, he hurt himself on accident, yeah he's fine. Okay, bye Inko." He gave me the phone to me and got up, helping me up with him. "Okay, no more knives for you. What were you cutting anyways?"
"... broccoli.." I said, knowing what he was going to say next.
"Your a cannibal?" He asked jokingly. "I am not a broccoli, anyways broccoli tastes good with curry, you should try it."
"Tch. If I wanted to eat broccoli, I'd just eat you." He said smirking as my face went red. "Uggh....stop being cute just...go get your mom please..." I said as I got plates out. After Mitsuki came down, there was a knock at the door. Really? At 9:00 PM at night?

"Hey BakuBro! What are you making? It smells good."
"Why the fuck are you doing here, Shitty Hair?"
"Oh c'mon, Kaminarii's on his date with Shinsou so I'm bored and lonely. Oh, hey Midoriya!"
"Hey Kiri! Kacchan, c'mon let him in." I said, pulling Kacchan out if the doorway. "Thanks guys, now, what food are you making, and can I have some?" Kiri said as he walked in. "Hey, Mrs. Bakugou! It's been a while!"
"It's only been a week." Kacchan said as he looked anxious to do something. Why is he acting like this? As soon as Kiri walked over to Mitsuki, Kacchan gave me a quick kiss. Why is he so turned on tonight? He didn't act like this when he was with a girl.

We all sat down at the table and Kacchan helped give out food.
Mitsuki and Kiri thanked me and commented on my food which I, of course, said it wasn't a big deal. I'm never really normal with compliments...We were all just quietly eating until Kiri asked, "so...Midoriya, are you and BakuBro like...a thing?" I almost choked on my food. "Yeah... you've got a problem with that, sharky boy?" Kacchan said obviously a little annoyed but patting my back. He probably heard me cough on my food. That's when we knew...we fucked up. "So you two are dating! I knew something was up when I heard some banging in the kitchen." Mitsuki stated. Kacchan just payed his head and groaned. "Wait so your parents didn't know yet?" Kiri said shocked. "Nooo...now I feel like a douchebag..."
"So....have you two been screw'n around?"
"How the hell did I know you were going to ask us that? I know you too well, and no."