chapter 9 'Shinsou'

(ok, I don hate Shinsou. I know he's not an asshole but he's gonna be in my story. Once again, sorry to my fellow Shinsou fans)

(Shinsou POV)

Damn, Kaminarii won't answer my texts and he keeps posting these pictures of him and this red head kid. It's starting to piss me off. I haven't seen him since that one night...

I told him it was an accident but he wouldn't listen.

I recognised the redhead. He came over only a day ago with some black haired Guy. They invited me out and literally fucking punched me in the face, causing a bloody mess in a dark alleyway.

It's 8:23 am... It's too early to think of those idiot... I was greeted by my cat, Mischief. She started biting my hand. She must be hungry... I get up and feed her. As I put the bag of cat food down, I see two pictures, each in a frame. One was of Kami and the other, was of the both of us. I couldn't stand looking at those pictures so I put them in the closet. I went down stairs, where I was greeted by Monoma, my roommate. He was looking at his phone, not noticing I was there. "Monoma?" I said. He looked up, "Oh hey! What's up?" I used my quirk. "Make me some coffee." He did as I said.

After a bit of him making me coffee, I released him of my quirk, him looking at me with an angry expression. "God damn it Shinsou, your so lazy! No wonder Kaminarii hasn't came here since Thursday. Your a lazy fuck who only cares about your self. How many girls have you brought here?" He rambled, pissing me off. I grabbed him by his shirt. "Continue and see where it gets you.." He said then shut up. I let go and flicked him in the head. "Your such a pain in the ass..." I sat down and looked at my phone. I got an invite to a Halloween party by Jirou.

She listed down most of the people she invited, and that included Kami. I decided I was gonna go. "Monoma, I'm going out later, watch Mischief while I'm gone." I say as I walk towards the stairs.
"You have to say sorry first." He said, walking over to me.
"For what?"
"For using your quirk on me!"
"Fine... I'm sorry, Minny."
"I told you not to call me that!"
"Why not? You were the one who wanted me to call you that.." I pat his head. "Fine, but I get to call you a nickname!" Monoma said, smiling a but weirdly.
"Screw you." I said, walking upstairs. "But Hentai-Kun!", He called, laughing. In middle school, he'd call me that.

I went upstairs, into my room and since it was a Halloween party, and you have to dress up for it, I just put cat ears on... Cuz can.

About an hour after watching cat videos, I fell asleep. When I woke up, The party was almost over so I drove to Jirou's house and knocked on the door. Not a lot of people were here, I could tell by the number of cars that are parked outside.

Momo answered the door.

"Shinsou! Your finally here! What took you so long?"she asked
"I fell asleep and lost track of time. But I'm here now." I smiled a bit. I just want to talk to Kami and that's it. "Hey, is Kami here?" I ask. "Yeah, He's in the bathroom. You can come in you know." She steps aside. "Oh, thanks." I step inside, her smiling.

I waited by the bathroom door, waiting for Denki, the pokemon-obsessed boy. When the door opened, a person who I didn't expect to see stepped out.

It was Midoriya...
He's not who I'm looking for... But maybe..

(Ok so, basically Shinsou's gonna try to hit on Deku and Deku is still a little drunk.)

(3rd POV)

"Daddy~?" Deku asks, making Bakugou a bit surprised. "What is it?"
"My tummy hurts~" deku snuggles closer to Bakugou's chest. "Is it because of the alcohol?"
(Yup. Alcohol ^ v °)

"Help me, daddy~..."
" Just go to the bathroom and see if you need to throw up."
"Do I has too~?" He slurred.
"Yes. If you want to feel better then yes."
"Fiiine. I wuv u~" deku smiled and stood up, a bit dizzy. He noticed Shinsou at the door, when Momo opened it. He just ignored him and went to the bathroom.
After throwing up for while, he cleaned himself up a little and exited the bathroom to find the tall, purple haired boy known as Shinsou Hitoshi. They started flirting with each other.