chapter 10

Hey Guys! Sorry for the wait!

(Denki POV)

Omg.... So Kiri and I were Making out while Midoriya and Bakugou were watching something on their computer. Kiri then went down and started kissing my neck. I let out small moans. One thing I question is... Which one of us is bottom? (Definitely Denki) Kiri started biting my neck. "Damn those teeth are sharp." I joked. "Does it hurt?" He asked. I shook my head no and he continued biting my neck. I bit a sensitive spot and that... " "Mmh~ Ah~!" Made me moan louder. "Oh my God, shut up or take it to the bathroom!" Bakugou yelled. "Kacchan!" Midoriya exclaimed.

Kiri and I laughed. "Nah, we can stop. We'll do this tomorrow." Kiri said. "Nuuuuuu Kiri!" I whined. "This isn't your house, nor mine. So it's weird." Kiri stated. "Fine. Tomorrow, After school, my house." He agreed and we just layed down at the foot of Midoriya's bed, since we were tired and his bed... Omg it's so comfortable. Soon, we all went to sleep... I love my Bros, their like my family. Well... Eijirou's definitely more then a friend, Haha. I love him...

(3rd POV)
The two pairs of gays were asleep... This is, untill Bakugou heard a noise from down stairs. "Kacchan, please don't... I'm scared.." Izuku pleaded. "I'm just going to go see what that noise was, stay with those two, alright?" Katsuki reassured his worried lover. Midoriya finally let the blond go as the Pikachu and Shark protected him. (Denki and Kirishima)

Katsuki went down stairs. Inko was gone, staying the night at Mitsuki's house. He looked around each corner until he reached the kitchen. The window was broken and the thing- or should I say- the person who broke it, Tackled him. It was a women with short, dark red hair. All she was wearing was a bra, a black leather jacket and a short black pencil skirt. Surprisingly, to Bakugou, She was strong. "Fucking- Bitch- why are you so strong?!" He exclaimed. "We'll Well Well.. If it isn't Katsuki Bakugou..."
"Don't call me by my name like we're friends, bitch" He hissed.
"Would you like me to call you Senpai? Didn't think so." She snapped back. "Anyway, to get to the point, I'm here because, I've been watching an-"
"Stalking Fucker"
"Shut up! Now, as I was saying.. I've been watching you and your boyfriend. Izuku Midoriya, right?"
"Who The hell are you?!"
"Wow, Katsuki. Can't remember Amica Aia? Your Ex-Girlfriend?! That's harsh." She rolled her eyes. Katsuki didn't know what to say. How did she know he was at Midoriya's house and Why is she back? " So I'm here to help you with your 'gay' problem." She smiled.
"Being Gay isn't a problem, you cunt."
"Ouch, Katsuki. Strong words for a gay faggot." She leaned down closer to him.
"anyway, here's your solution."

Amica layed her lips on Katsuki's. Bakugou couldn't push her way, for he was still pinned down by the girl. His eyes felt heavy as he heard Amica say, "Have fun, Kat.."

He blacked out..

Hai! Yes, ik I haven't posted in a while and yes this is short, but I needed to post something. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about my dear readers. Also I love reading the comments, there always So Funny. Anyway, I Luv you all and thanks for the support!