Chapter 1

Percy was surrounded by water. I mean, he was at the bottom of the lake, so that was a no-brainer. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of being in his father's domain.

A splash in the water above was made him look upwards, and he saw Annabeth standing knee deep, trying to get his attention. He swam up, and splashed out of the water, soaking Annabeth.

"Percy!" She complained, looking down at herself, then looking back at him with a somewhat put-off expression. She figured that now she was already drenched, there wouldn't be any harm in getting more wet. She then tackled Percy with a hug, making them both fall back into the water. Percy laughed and hugged her back, making a bubble around them. They then proceeded to make out.

"Percy, Chiron sent me," Annabeth said, after they had completed their kissing session. Percy sighed and propelled them up and out of the lake. Percy dried them both off and asked Annabeth, "what'd he want?"

"He said there was a quest he needed you to go on," she answered, and Percy groaned.

"Seriously??? Another? But we just got out of the war. And we were going to go to highschool!" Percy replied, getting more panicked as he continued, "Annabeth, we were going to go to highschool!!! You can't put that off! At least, not forever!!"

Annabeth bit her lip, "I know Percy. But we'll figure it out, we always do. Now go kick some... whatever you'll be doing butt." She said as they arrived at the Big House.

Percy walked in and saw Chiron sitting behind his desk, looking like he was waiting for someone. When Chiron saw him, he said, "ah, Percy m'boy. Sit down?"

Percy sat and looked around. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, and Chiron seemed to be acting normal. "Chiron, I mean no disrespect, but what quest is so important that I'm putting my life on hold for?"

"I was just informed that one of my old friends have passed on, a year ago actually. Their name was Albus Dumbledore, and they taught at a wizarding school in Scotland."

To this, Percy stifled a laugh, "Wizards? Chiron, you don't seriously expect me to believe that, do you?"

Chiron sighed, "yes, Percy. Wizards. They exist. They're about as real as we are. If we exist, why can't they?"

Percy couldn't find any response to that, and Chiron continued.

"My friend died, but not too soon afterwards a war pursued. It had been starting for years before, but once Albus was gone, the dark wizard by the name of Lord Voldemort rose to full power. The young wizard named Harry Potter, or known as the Chosen One, was then chosen by a prophecy to defeat Voldemort.

"He and his two friends, Ron Weasly and Hermione Granger took down the dark wizard, but it cost the wizarding world many lives. Because of the events of that year, they are redoing their seventh year. I want you to go to the wizarding school, Hogwarts, and make a truce between demigods and witches and wizards."

Percy sat in his seat and took several minutes to process this. He leaned forward, closer to Chiron, and said, "you're telling me that wizards are real, they just had a war, and I have to go to their school and just say "HEY Y'ALL, I'M PERCY JACKSON, MY DAD IS THE GREEK GOD POSEIDON, AND I'M HERE TO TRUCE WITH YOU GUYS!"??? Yeah, hat doesn't seem problematic at all."

"No, you will gain their trust and then proceed to tell them of your parentage. They won't trust you as easily they know you're not a wizard. Tell them you go to a camp rather than a school named Camp Hecate. You are sorted by your most well-performed magic, and the 'houses' are cabins for your, in this case, pretend godly parent. You will have to buy a wand, but they'll be suspicious if you can't use it at all. Say... you use a staff instead, and you weren't allowed to bring it with you."

Percy rubbed his temples, "So I'm a wizard that goes to a wizarding camp called Camp Hecate, my 'pretend' parent is Poseidon, and I use a staff to perform magic? And I'm going to a wizarding school named..."

"Hogwarts."

"Hogwarts," Percy continued, nodding to Chiron in thanks, "for an exchange program or something? What if they find out I'm a demigod?"

"If they do find out what you are, then explain to them what you are, and why you are there. They will hopefully understand," Chiron explained, "I suggest you start packing, you will be going for the entire school year." At this, Percy protested, but Chiron held up a hand and said, "I understand you want to go to highschool, but this is urgent."

"Is it? Why can't I just go when the school year is done? Or just go next school year?"

"Because if you gain the trust of Harry Potter, who will be leaving next year, you will gain the trust of the entire wizarding world."

Percy was visibly upset at this, and he stormed off to his cabin. Annabeth was waiting for him on his bed, and he filled her in. She blinked, and leaned back onto the bed.

"So you're going to Scotland?" She asked softly. Percy leaned back with her and nodded. Annabeth swallowed and sat back up.

"Well, you'd better pack enough Drachmas, because I'm going to need to talk to my pesky Seaweed Brain." They then set to the task of packing Percy's suitcase, and it was mainly consisting Camp Half-Blood shirts, tattered jeans, and the occasional hoodie. He had an entire pouch of Drachmas packed underneath all the clothing.

He dragged his case up the hill, and looked at the plane ticket Chiron had provided him with. He had been promised that Zeus wasn't going to strike him down, but he had his doubts. Annabeth was standing besides him, holding his hand.

"I don't want to lose you for another 5 months, you understand? So IM me every night."

"I don't know about every night, but-" He was cut off by Annabeth kissing him.

"Every. Night."

"Yes ma'am," he answered, and kissed her again. "I love you, Wise Girl. I'll come back."

"You'd better, Seaweed Brain. Love you too."

With this, Percy ran down the hill and to the taxi that was waiting a while down the road. He instructed the driver to go to the airport and looked out the window, watching Half-Blood Hill disappear behind them.