Chapter 2-Someplace New

I closed my eyes as we went threw the fate and when we reached the exit I reopened then to revel that I was sitting on the floor in some alley way. Satan and Alciel were in front of me, but there was something off about them.

"Where are we?" Satan asked no one in particular.

"Are you all right, Sire?" Alciel asked.

"Alciel, the first thing we need to do is find a place to heal." Satan replied as he and Alciel started walking out of the alley way with me behind them. "But this seems to be an awfully noisy place."

"Wh-what is this world?" Alciel said, looking around at the new world we had entered.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "Look at all the light and cool buildings! We need to go look at as many of them as we can!"

"Kamiki, calm down. Before we can go anywhere we need to find a place for our base of operations." Satan said, turning to me. I stared at him, he looked different. Like, a human...

"Sire! Why did you take the form?!" Alciel exclaimed, expressing my own shock, too.

"What?" Satan turned to look at Alciel, noticing his appearance change as well. He looked down at his hands, "These are... human hands?" Something quickly drove past us, slightly startling all of us. "We must be careful not to use magic."

"Excuse me, you three!" Someone wearing a blue outfit called over to us. "Could I talk to you for a minute?"

I stared at him for a minute, processing what he said. He was definitely speaking a different language, and it was a little hard for me to understand.

"Do not speak to me so familiarly, lowly human!" Alciel yelled at the pair of men. "Do you wish to die?"

But the men didn't seem to understand what he was saying. Maybe it was because they spoke a different language then us. "Great, they must be foreigners."

"Oh, do you three understand Japanese?" The other man asked. "You look injured. Were you in a fight?"

"Why?! Even if they do not speak our language, I'm a demon, a user of magic." Alciel said.

"Alciel." Satan said, gaining Aciel's attention. "Do not use your magic right now. Not until we learn of this world."

"Aren't they hot, dressed like that?" The man on the left asked the other man.

The one of the right turned to him, "They're 'cosplaying,' Sir. Don't see that much in this neighborhood, though."

One of them walked up to what looked to be a carriage and opened one of the doors. He pulled something out of the car and talked into it, but I couldn't quite hear what he was saying. I followed close behind Satan and Alciel over to stand just behind the man.

"This seems to be a carriage." Satan stated.

"But it can't be, right? It's not pulled by any horses." I said.

"It doesn't seem to be powered by magic either." Alciel said.

The man backed away from the car and turned to us, "Now, can I get you to join us in the car? If nothing's wrong..." He put his hand on Alciel's shoulder and he instantly jumped back.

"Don't touch me, you lowly human! Know your place, you inferior creature!" Alciel yelled before acting as if he was going to cast a spell. But nothing happened, and we ended up in the carriage anyways.

"Behave your selves." One of the men said as the carriage started to roll away.

* * *

I sat in a room with one of the men from before called a police officer and Satan. We had been taken to a place that I heard someone call a police station. There was a bowl of food in front of me and Satan. In my opinion, it looked really good, but I had no idea what it was, so I waited before eating it.

"Um," The officer started, I looked up at him, "this is kastudon, okay?"

"O-kay." I said, my attempt at using the same language as the office being successful.

The officer smiled at me as I took the chopsticks from off the table and breaking them apart. I kind of knew how to use them because I had once saw some humans using them. I could feel Satan's glare as I took a bite of the kastudon. I looked up at him and he turned back to the officer and I saw his eyes light up. He's going to use his magic on him... I thought, staring at the officer nervously.

"I want more information about this world." Satan said, his voice layered with magic.

"What? Oh, yes." The officer was hypnotized by the magic.

"Answer my questions." Satan then asked some questions about the new world they were in. Then, when he was done, he got up and walked to the door that conjoined the room we were in and the one Alciel was in. I stayed in my seat and yawned, it was late and I was tired. I looked passed Satan to see Aciel eating the kastudon.

"H-hey, you can't just come in here!" The officer that was in the room with Alciel said.

"Silence." Satan said, using more of his magic.

I got up and walked behind Satan and looked at Alciel.

"King Satan," Alciel paused of a second before continuing, "I'm so glad you're all right."

Satan started to tell Alciel what he had learned from the other officer. I mostly ignored it, especially since I had already heard most of what was said before. When they finished talking, I yawned again, gaining Satan and Alciel's attention.

"We should work on finding a place to get some rest." Satan stated.

"I don't want to go anywhere, I'm tired." I said. Satan walked up to me, I was a little intimidated, but I was too tired to care.

He bent down to look at me in the eyes, "I'll carry you."

My face brightened slightly, "Ok!" I climbed onto Satan's back and was carried out of the police station. Soon after that, I fell asleep.

-Author Note-

So, the second chapter is out now. I ended up waiting pretty much till the last minute before writing this, so if there's any spelling or grammar errors, please tell me so I can fix them. I really appreciate it went I get feedback on my stories, so if you want to tell me something that you liked or any suggestions, tell me. I'm going to be posting this every week on Fridays unless something happens. If I do end up not being able to post another chapter, I will most likely say something.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and like the story so far! I'll see you next week!

-Starlight