Chatper 11-Reunited

I practically jumped on my dad went I went to go hug him. I couldn't believe it. My dad was alive! I started to cry as my happiness overflowed. We stood there, hugging each other for a few minutes. I was scared that, if I let go, he would be gone again.

"I missed you." I said, loosening my grip on him, but not letting go, as I looked up at my dad and met him eyes.

He smiled at me, "I missed you, too."

I berried by face in his chest, feeling a sense of security that had been missing ever since I thought he was killed. We stood there, hugging each other for a few minutes.

"How are you alive? I... I watched you... you die." I asked, my voice shaky and quiet.

I felt him tense, "It's... complicated."

I looked at him and pouted, hoping that would make him want to tell me about it. But when he just avoided my gaze, I frowned. "Just as complicated as who my mother is."

He looked at me with an expression of shock, and a little bit of fear. Though, I'm not sure why he was scared, assuming it had to do with who my mother was. Maybe the thought of her scared him, though, I'm not sure.

"...That... has nothing to do with... this..." My father spoke slowly, and cautiously. He seemed to have been thinking about my mother while he was talking.

I held back the argue to respond with, 'sure it doesn't', or something like that as I pulled back, but still held his hand and pulled him over to a place where we could sit. I looked around at everyone in the room, I had almost forgotten that they were there. Wanting to change the subject, and hopefully get mine and Lucifer's mind off of whoever my mother was, I asked, "Um, so what happened?"

Maou sighed and him, Ashiya, and Emi all explained what happened, despite my dad not wanting them to. They talked about how my dad showed up with some guy from the church, which I kind of understood, but didn't really care about. I was told about how Lucifer caused a big commotion and his Emi, Ashiya, and Maou got into a big fight.

I huffed when I heard that my dad was the reason for the earthquakes and the fight they had. I looked up at him with an annoyed expression. "Did you really have to fight? Why did you even try to kill Emi and Maou?"

"I made a deal with that guy from the church, and, I... I don't know..." Lucifer looked down. He was obviously a little ashamed of himself.

I looked at him for a minute before hugging him. "It's ok, I forgive you." I said with a smile, as I pulled out of our hug. He gave me a small smile in response.

Maou added how Emi's friends, Emerada and Albert, showed up after the fight ended. Then he started bragging about how he fixed the bridge that was apparently destroyed during the fight by himself.

"Anyways, we probably show get going soon." Emerada stated, once Maou had finished telling me about what happened.

"Yeah." Albert added, before they got up from where they were sitting on the floor.

"I'll come with you guys." Emi said, and she got up too before they all left.

There was a little bit of silence before Chi spoke up. "So, Kamiki, I don't really think we've meet before."

I shook me head. "We haven't. I mean, I saw you that one time in the underground cafe, but I didn't really talk to you at all, so it doesn't really count."

"Well, I'm Chiho Sasaki. It's nice to meet you!" Chi introduced with a smile on her face.

"I'm Kamiki!" I said. "It's nice to meet you, too!"

There was some more silence before Chi continued, "So, Lucifer's your dad, right?"

"Yeah." I answered.

More silence. This lasted longer than the last two times it was silent. Chi looked like she was deciding what to say. "Um, what about... what about your mom? Who is she? Is she a demon too?"

"I don't know who my mom is, or was, if she's, you know..." I said, grimly.

The others in the room all looked at the ground, Chi saw this and asked Maou and Ashiya, "Do you know who her mom is?"

"She-... yes... we knew her. But... we can't tell you anything about her..." Maou replied hesitantly after a bit of silence.

Chi didn't say anything after that, but I did, "Why?"

"Kamiki." Lucifer said, grabbing my attention. "I'll... I'll tell you... one day, but... but now is not that day."

"Why not?" I pouted.

"Because." He replied simply.

I huffed at his response, "Whatever."

"Anyways, me and Chi need to get to work." Maou said, before turning to Chi. "I'm gonna change real quick, then we can leave."

"Ok." Chi said.

A few minutes later, Maou and Chi had walked out the door, leaving me, Lucifer, and Ashiya in the apartment. I felt like the tension from my dad and Ashiya from when my mother was brought was still making the air thick.

"I'm hungry." I complained, trying to lighten the mood.

"Me too." Lucifer agreed.

Ashiya sighed, "I'll make you something to eat."

"Thank you!" I replied, before turning to my dad and talking about whatever random stuff we wanted to.

-Author Note-

I'm sorry about not posting a chapter of this for two weeks in a row. It really annoyed me that I didn't bother writing a chapter for this story last week. I'm going to avoid not posting for two weeks in a row again, so something like that shouldn't happen again.

Anyways, Kamiki and her dad are reunited! I'm so happy for them! Writing the next chapters from here might me a little bit more fun because now I get to include Kamiki being adorable with her dad. Also, is anyone else wondering who Kamiki's mom is, or posably was? I myself, am still figuring out exactly who she was and what role her mom played in everything. But I have a pretty good idea of everything, so I'll just figure it out as I go.

Well, have a good weekend! See you next week.

-Starlight