Chapter 5

Tony's P.O.V

After Spider-Man left we called the back-up group to come and help us out of the sticky situation we were in. After a couple of minutes a portal opened next to me and Stephen stepped out, behind him was Wanda, Pietro, Sam and Rhodey.

"What happend here???" Sam asked holding back a laugh.

"Let's just say, the spider disappeard and we need to move out." I said in a jokingly-sarcastic manner. "Now! If you are done staring, could you be so kind and help us out of this mess."

They started trying to cut the webs, but the material was too thick, so Stephen just opened a portal that lead to the living room in the tower and the rest of the team lifted us up and threw us through the portal. I hit the floor hard and tried to sit up, which didn't work.

"So... What is this?" Pietro asked confused.

"I would guess some kind of 'Spider web'." I explained. "But I'm not completely sure."

"Didn't Spider-Man say it would take around 2 hours for it to dissolve?" Natasha asked, now sitting up next to Clint, who was laying on his face.

"Yeah... He did. Well, looks like we have a long night in front of us." Steve said laying on his back next to Bucky.

~Time Skip and another P.O.V brought to you by ze author~

Peter's P.O.V

*Beep* *Beep*

"Ugh..."

*Beep* *Beep*

"Oww... What... Oh, yeah."

I open my eyes and get greeted by the sight of the old ceiling and a wave of pain, as usual. I turn off the alarm I put on my phone for 5:30AM, and start to make my way out of my "bed". As I try to take a step with my left leg I feel a sharp pain in my left foot.

'Oh, yeah, I probably sprained my ankle yesterday while fighting the Avengers.' I think to myself. Wait! I fought The Avengers yesterday. 'Wow, I guess there's at least some luck to Parker luck', but I mean, they did try to capture me... Well, I'll just have to be a bit more carefully during patrols.

I carefully make my way around the room to wake up the other boys. We go down to the kitchen and make breakfast. 50 minutes later and we're all on our way to school. After saying good bye to everyone, I make my way to the subway. I take out my phone to check the time, 7:30AM, friday, god, I can't wait for the weekend. No School, no Flash and more Spider-Man-ing.

After around 20 minutes I get off at my stop as usual and start sprinting off to the school making it to class just in the nick of time. I sit next to Ned and MJ and the lesson starts. It's quite a boring lesson since I already know the subject the teacher is talking about, so during the whole lesson I'm zoomed out, reliving the events of yesterday.

All of a sudden, the speakers comes on.

"Peter Parker to the principal's office! I repeat, Peter Parker to the principal's office!"

"Oh No! Looks like Parker's in trouble!" Flash yells out.

I look at Ned and MJ. Ned has an worried expression and MJ just looks at me with no emotion to her face. I look at Mr. Harrington and he nods, so I make my way out of the classroom and start walking to the principal's office.

I walk up to the front desk, where Mrs. Davis is typing away on her computer. The moment I come into view she gives me a small smile.

"Oh Hello Peter! I'll tell Mr. Morita that you're here. Just wait one moment sweety!" She says with a cheery voice. "Alright, Mr. Morita will take you now." She smiles and waves, I wave back.