Chapter 7

A/N

There is going to be another time skip.

So now Peter's been working and S.I for about 3 weeks.

Why the long time skip you ask? Well it's simple!

.

The Plot!

Well Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter's P.O.V

*humming*

*Ring* *Ring* *Beep*

"Peter! We need you to deliver coffee to one of the higher levels! The person wants 4 cups of (Insert some strong coffee, Idk), so try to deliver it as fast as possible! You'll be going to floor 86!"

I was sitting in my office doing some homework when I got the call from Anna. She seemed to be in a hurry so I started to make my way over to the coffee machine in another room. 'Floor 86, yeah, that's really high up. I'm probably delivering the coffee to some high class worker' I think to myself as I'm making the coffee. 10 minutes later, I'm done with the coffee and I put them in a cup holder.

I make my way over to the elevator and wait for it to come. After about a minute the doors open and out steps Mr. Happy. I hadn't seen him since last time in the elevator 3 week ago, so I just guessed he didn't remember me.

"Hey kid." He then said as he walked past me.

"Oh... H-hi...!" I say, getting caught off guard of the sudden greeting.

As Mr. Happy left I stepped in to the elevator and said "Floor 86, please!".

"I am sorry Mr. Parker, but you are not allowed to access that floor." Friday said.

"Oh, umm, well, Anna said that I had to deliver coffee to floor 86. Please check with her for confirmation." I said nervously. It was quiet for a minute until Friday started speaking again.

"Alright Mr. Parker, I checked in with Ms. Dahl and she confirmed your errand. You may proceed." Friday finished.

I felt the elevator going up and I started to get nervous. 'Why am I getting nervous? I'm just going to deliver coffee, as usual...' I think to myself.

I snap out of my thoughts from the *pling* sound of the elevator signaling it's arrival, but the doors dosen't open right away.

"Mr. Parker, before I let you in, I must tell you that you are about to enter a lab and you are prohibited from touching anything in there. If you try to steal anything you will be seen on camera. Understood?" Friday asked with a hint of seriousness in her voice. 'Wait, can A.I's even talk in emotion? And I'm about to enter a lab? Holy cow, today actually got a bit interesting!' I think to myself.

"I understand! I promise I won't touch anything!" I tell her, and she finally opens the door. What I saw in there nearly made me break that promise. There was tech everywhere, blueprints on the floor and on the tables. There was a big whiteboard to the left side of the room by an empty table with several equations. On nearly all the tables and across the floor layed empty coffee cups. 'God, this person really drinks a lot of coffee'. Close to the empty table by the whiteboard there was a huge couch with a coat-hanger behind it. On the hanger hanged a red cloak? Cape? thingy. 'I feel like I've seen that cloak before...'. I think to myself. At the back of the room was a big wall just made of glass and you could nearly see all of New York. The lab seemed to be empty, 'I guess the owner of the lab isn't here at the moment'.