3

Tanjirou sat properly on the tatami mat with Nezuko next to him, playing with herself. He had a serious talk with Yushiro and Tamayo, asking for any possibilities to cure Nezuko from her demon self. However, his eyes never stop glancing over at the woman who leaned to the wall with her eyes closed.

"Tamayo-sama, I'm sorry for intruding you, but who is she ?" Yushiro questioned with his signature frown, disliking any other mortal in her presence. Actually, he dislikes every other people that came around them. It both bringing trouble and not wanting anyone but him close to Tamayo.

Everyone turned to look at the woman. She seemed asleep, but she was awake all along. Her eyes instantly fell on Yoshiro once she opened her eyes, sending cold tingles through his body.

"I'm with that boy." she said short and cold, no one dares to give a reply. Tamayo deadpanned, but she hid it.

"I don't want him to be here either !" Yushiro spat immediately as his menancing glares fell on Tanjirou.

"Yushiro ! Don't treat our guests like that !" Tamayo raised her voice.

"Yes, Tamayo-sama !" his personality instantly changed, making Tanjirou furrowed his eyebrows at his weird personalities. Nezuko were there by his side, minding her own business.

The conversation started again, with Tamayo instructed Tanjirou to get ingredients she mentioned in order to find the cure. It only a small possibility, but she wished to try and it is more than enough for Tanjirou.

The woman who had her eyes closed again, instantly opened as she felt a presence. Almost instantly, she appeared before Tanjirou and Nezuko while Yushiro was shouting a warning and protected Tamayo.

Tanjirou was not able to react when things happened. The room was being attacked with something that bounced all over the room in a great speed that could leave a hole if met the skin. The light went off, and the room was wrecked. When Tanjirou opened his eyes, he realized he was in someone's arms along with his little sister.

"Nezuko, you're okay !" he sighed in relief.

The dust around them slowly dissipates, the warm arms left the siblings after that. They saw a couple of demon standing outside of the room through the hole created by them, one has a very cocky attitude with a relax face, while the other had a sinister, playful grin with a nasty gaze in the eyes. Both of them looks like a demon in a higher level, where it wasn't on Tanjirou level yet. However, Tanjirou is not backing down. For him, every demon is the same where he has to take down. He has to get up to protect his little sister.

He didn't know how to counter the balls called Temari. They were oddly changing directions whenever they please, not a curve that a ball usually made as its changed direction. He went to see the mysterious woman who kept on dodging the ball without receiving it. He was also mortified to see Yushiro's head being hit by one of them. His eyes gazed with horror over the body without head that Tamayo held.

"Tanjirou, don't waver ! Eyes ahead !"

His body jolted at the voice and instantly focused on the enemy. He kept dodging the balls that coming his way, not knowing how to counter the Temari girl. His then glared at the woman who was staring at him, not even trying to help him.

"Focus, Tanjirou. I know you already find out what's happening." The woman pressured him, making him gritting his teeth, trying to think of a way to counter them. Finally, Yushiro healed his head and threw a paper on his forehead. He saw what was actually happening. There were arrows guiding the Temari to their directions, hence the strange turns. He finally realized something.

"Nezuko ! I want you to search for the other guy !" he shouted, eyes didn't waver from the Temari girl. The sly grin never left her lips as she threw the Temari back and forth. The mysterious woman smiled when he finally finds out.

Nezuko began to find the other demon, and she found him on one of the trees. Tanjirou resorts to slice the balls that came in his way, but the demon kept on creating new ones. Once the Temari girl realized the Arrow demon didn't apply his arrows anymore, she grew another four arms to create more Temari.

Tanjirou was having a hard time on the girl, and Nezuko was already fallen since she wasn't strong enough to fight them yet. Fortunately, Tamayo and Yushiro were giving hands to help handling the Temari demon, while Tanjirou went to stop the Arrow demon.

Tanjirou was not having it good. He was thrown everywhere with the arrows, stopping them each with his Breath of Water technique. It took a toll on him, especially how he still received the impact that broke his rib cage and jaw.

The woman watched in worries. She noticed how Tanjirou tried to handle the situation, and received more damage than none. She tried to think of a way to annihilate the demon. Maybe she could make him busy while Tanjirou will kill him.

Tanjirou who was being sent here and there, suddenly stopped. He fell onto the ground and had a hard time trying to look up to the demon. He saw the woman was sending kicks to the enemy, which all of her attacks infuriated the demon.

"You weaklings !" He shouted, sending many arrows that's going everywhere just to destroy her body. However, she was able to dodge all those arrows in a blink of an eye, making him froze.

'How did she able to..'

"Tanjirou !!" she shouted his name, and he emerged from behind with a battle cry,  the blade swinging straight to the neck. Without any wasteful moves, he sliced its neck flawlessly.

At a same time, Tamayo had defeated the Temari girl, trapping her from saying the cursed word. Nezuko was also dizzy with Tamayo's demon blood art, while Yushiro stay uneffected.

Tanjirou gazed at the woman figure, nothing a bad feeling lingers. He was taken aback that the woman actually helped him. She was serious when she said she was monitoring him. Does she seriously want him to grow stronger ?

The woman was looking aimlessly. She was looking in daze. Was she also dizzy with Tamayo's skill ? She didn't looked like effected, but she acted different, as if she couldn't see around her. As if her vision was blank.