Under the moonlight, I met you.

So.. I just lost my charger... I feel like shit and maybe if I upload it can make me feel better.. love yourself more guys.

———

Usually, I would use my day time to train. It what had already set in my family where all the workings only need to be done during the day. It was all because of the fear my parents have on the demon. They couldn't move carelessly under the sun so I can be expose however I want.

I choose one night of a week to have a thorough clean on all of my vegetables and foods that I found in the forest. It wasn't much for a single serving, and my mom told me to always clean the food before consuming them.

I was on my way to a nearby river with my black and distinct red hair in a ponytail, when I passed by a man that had his hair the same style, but his hair are more wavy in pitch black. When I looked into his eyes, it was a pair of black eyes that took in my red eyes very deeply. I was stuck staring at his beautiful pair of eyes until I realized what I was doing. I turned my gaze and focused on my task at hand.

Only then I realized how red my face was, burning from shyness of meeting a handsome man.

I crouched down by the river and washed the food to fresh. The moon was really huge and bright that night, unlike any other night. I was wondering why the night was in that kind of way, so beautiful and breathtaking. I sat with my legs crossed to enjoy the view.

Was it related to the moment I meet the guy ?

I felt so bumped for not stopping him and asked more about him, which was an embarrassment that I regret not doing now.
I had never meet a man that handsome before. My heart won't stop beating when I imagined him come and greet me. I wonder how his smiles like.

Suddenly, I felt a presence behind me and I look up to see the same man that put my face into a messy red hues, towering over me.

He had a cat-like eyes looking down to me that stopped me from breathing. I could only stare at him like an idiot as I couldn't find any words to say. He was too ethereal for me and took my senses away for a moment.

"What are you doing out alone at night?" he asked, which I blinked due to his voice breaking my trance, and I looked down to my clean fruits and veggies. I could see from the reflection of the water, he was still looking at me for answers. I blushed.

"Preparing for dinner." I answered and took the basket up as I went to stand in front him. As I faced him, my eyes traced up and down on him. It was a plain brown kimono, and his hair was almost as long as mine. His pair of black eyes was watching me so intently that I was afraid that I would embarrass myself from any little funny movements.

Why would he look at me that way ? I was suffering and did he knew that ? Was he doing it on purpose ?

"Who are you ?" I asked him. I would never feel so chicken out whenever I asked for someone's name. Right now, I feel like a normal teenage girl who was facing her crush face to face. Butterflies flew all over in my stomach and my heartbeats almost covering my sense of hearing.

So this was hot it feels to be a teenage girl ?

"Muzan." His deep voice made me curls my fingers on my basket. I would always glance over his eyes to see them and I couldn't help but to move them away again. If I do the same to see him in the eye tonight, I wonder where it brings us to. He looked like a womanizer, and I would never let myself one of his side chicks. If he wish to know me, then I'll make it different.

"Wanna join ?" I bluntly asked, which he didn't reply instantly. He kept staring at me which I brought my ponytail onto my shoulder out of awkwardness, to cover my red face with them. A few short silence later, he answered.

"Okay."

I wasn't surprised he would answer, but he didn't look like he was up to something. He was gazing a lot towards me and I tried not to be weirded out by it. I was never good around males, so I'll try to befriend him.