Alternate Ending

Since the manga had finished, and my internet had a problem I can't continue playing games 😞 i'm thinking of creating alternate ending. Muzan became a baby is a major turn off so I want to change that. Hope you guys like it !

---

"Aranea !!" Muzan shouted the name that brought life into him. The woman that had hold his heart so dearly, so gentle, and crushed his heart to pieces, it was only her and no one else. Yet, he seemed to always have her name in his heart, the only female that he allows to enter into his heart.

Aranea wiped the blood from her mouth, realizing Giyuu holding her side. She went blank for a moment at the huge hole Muzan had made on her side, but it was not long until it regenerates.

She raised her head, and there were no anger on her face, but pain. She could never imagine, the man that smile like an angel, cried like a baby, asking for her to be with him forever, are able to make everyone fell to the ground, pool with blood and agony. He was able to create a massacre by himself and he still did not realize his true self. He had drown deep into the hatred in his heart, which she had caused it.

Her heart aches badly. She had missed him so much since the day she left her home. Even with Kamado Toyoru by her side, her heart silently called out for him. The only reminders she had for him was Michikatsu and Yoriichi.

It seems that an apple did not fall far from the tree. However else she tried to keep her sons away from their biological father, they would find him at the end. One tried to keep him alive, and one tried to kill him. It makes her wanted to let out a chuckle, but she had no strengh to do so.

If only Muzan knew they were his son, this won't ever happen.

Children that are around her, slowly gone like her own children. Every pieces of her heart were going to be snatched again if she did not do anything.

Muzan was a whole heart for her, but her children can always piece it back together into a bigger heart.

For the future children, she must do it.

"Giyuu, let me go and stay back." Aranea said, pushing his hand off of her shoulder as she struggle to raise to her feet. Giyuu was about to protest at first, but the determine look on her shut him up and he silently complied.

"Muzan, it seems that I have no choice." Muzan took a step back, embracing for whatever Aranea trying to bring out. He watched as she raised her hand up, her sword pointed to the starry sky.

"Breath of the Stars: First Form." She brought her feet together, she brought her sword in front of her, moving her palm from the bottom to the tip of the sword, her eyes eyeing Muzan that watched her carefully and a slight of fear was seen in his eyes.

He had never seen her executing her First Form, and he never curious enough to think for what occasion she had kept it to herself for centuries.

It seems that he would be the first to find out.

Her sword flashes with light, her eyes tighten as she moved and cut the air above her in a single and swift slice. Muzan looked up and his face turned terror when the sky was cut to half and opened to see solar systems filling the sky, making his heart dropped even though he was immortal being. He should not be scared of anything, but it was not everyday you can see the solar system so up close. It felt so void and scary.