4

After the attack of the two demons under Muzan Kibutsuji, Tanjirou and Nezuko can't lag behind. He has to go to another mission right after even with the injury. The woman waited at the huge hole of the house while waiting for the siblings to go.

Bidding the kind demon goodbye, they departed from that place. The sky became crystal blue as they entered a field with a road. Tanjirou was talking to Nezuko, but he was actually uncomfortable with the woman that following them. It wasn't that he dislikes her presence, but not knowing her identity makes it hard for him to start a conversation with her. He remembered that time when she helped him to buy some times, and shouted his name to give the final blow. He felt grateful yet bad for accusing her not helping at all.

"Who are you, exactly ?"

The woman just looked straight as they walked, and Tanjirou looked at her with a questionable look.

"You can call me sensei, from now on." She said, monotonously.

"Talking about being a teacher, when are you going to start training me ?" He asked, and she shook her head.

"Nowhere around this month. You need to treat your injuries first." sensei said. Tanjirou were trying to process what she said before he nodded. She was being concern on his well-being. That's actually nice to hear. 

Suddenly, a cries heard from afar. Tanjirou turned from sensei and saw a boy was on his knees, crying and hugging a girl that looked uncomfortable. Even though he evidently being pushed by the girl, the yellow hair boy was still hugging and begging for her to marry him, saying he was going to die soon.

"Please marry me ! I'm going to die soon !" and he kept begging. Tanjirou recognized him as the one he saw at the Final Selection. He then went to help the girl, pulling the boy from her.

"Oi, stop bothering her !"

"Noo, she was going to marry me !" he protested.

Sensei was still looking ahead, as if not minding what's happening.

Ten minutes later, it finally ease, and the girl thanked Tanjirou before getting out of there quickly. The yellow haired still crying while Tanjirou pulling him by his shirt.

The male introduced himself as Zenitsu Agatsuma. Sensei set in her mind that the high-pitched voice and a crybaby as him.

Suddenly, the crow began to give their next mission, and they quickly went towards the destination. As they reached the place, there were two children that was crying in the forest, the sight of a house was seen behind them. Tanjirou quickly went towards them along with Zenitsu and sensei.

The children explained what happened to their brother, how they followed the demon who kidnapped their brother and reached the house. Tanjirou listen intently while Zenitsu was began to cry again.

Tanjirou took the box he has been carried and placed it in front of the children.

"Don't worry, there's someone in this box and she will help you if anything happen." Tanjirou said kindly. The children didn't give much reaction since the first time they meat. They were still scared of what happened to their older brother, and Tanjirou understood that.

Sensei sensed someone nearby, and she turned towards the house where the shoji door on top floor opened and a man came out of it. She stepped in front of children to block the children from seeing what she saw coming. Tanjirou and Zenitsu gawked in horror at what they witnessed as the male fell onto the ground helplessly.

"We'll find your brother, don't worry." Tanjirou reassured the children and he entered the house with he hesitant yellow haired. Sensei glanced at the children for the last time before she followed suit.

Tanjirou entered deeper into the dark house with Zenitsu hanging onto him. Sensei followed from behind while sensing the demon lurking from every direction. She was clueless of where she was but she knew this place was under the control of the demon. The vibe it gaves her telling her she needs to be on edge and expect the unexpect.

Just when she thought of that, the sound of a drum being clapped heard in their ears and instantly, the presence of Tanjirou gone. She lowered her posture in a cautious manner, making herself even focus now she's alone.

She tried to sense Tanjirou but his presence was now the one who came from every directions. She then resorted to just create a haste steps through the hallways that seems never ending. However, while she was busy pin-pointing Tanjirou's presence, something come swinging towards her and she quickly land onto her shins to glide down from the sharp blade. She slides through the hallway and quickly manoeuvred her body to face the unknown presence in front of her that was obviously not a demon.

"I will kill all the demon in this house !!" She frowned and jumped from where his attack landed, quickly made a mental note that he was an obnoxious brat.

"Die, die, die !!" he swung both of his blades non-stop but Sensei had no problem dodging those lousy attacks.

While he kept attacking, another clap to the drum heard and they both changed places. They were floating in the air and the boy that was attacking her made an obnoxious noise saying he was annoyed of these. The gravity finally kicked in and both of them fall down onto an opened shoji door, which if they keep falling they could die in splat. Therefore, Sensei quickly grabbed the shoji door and her other hand grabbed the hem of the boy's pants so he won't die falling.

That when the boy fell quiet.

"Boy. Let's not waste time on demons. Let's find a way out. There are two children outside and I'm afraid they would enter this house too." Sensei tried to wordings with the boy, and she sensed him fuming with anger.

"Shut up, woman ! I will kill the demon that put me here !" he shouted and she sighed.

Suddenly, the room changed again and both of them on a proper room with a proper floor. She sighed in relief and quickly get out of the room to find Tanjirou. As she was running in the hallway, she heard the boy was following her too.

"So you following me ?" she asked.

"It's better sticking together ! That's what my herd taught me !"

What... Sensei thought.

"Fine. You'll turn right at this junction and there will be two demons attacking you. I will take left and see what I can do." Sensei said and he was amazed at her planning skills. His background turned soft with a few little fluffy balls floating around him, and he did just as she told. It was correct, there were two demons jumping on him and he was ecstatic.

"Muahahaha !!" the echoes of his laughter heard as she took another left and sensing Tanjirou closer and closer, along with a nasty presence of a demon. What she felt wasn't an ordinary one. Her hunched was that the demon was stronger than any ordinary ones.

She opened a shoji door and the room was empty, except the floor was clawed with a huge claws. She sensed Tanjirou presence even closer here along with the demon. She knew that Tanjirou already caught her scent with his extraordinary smell, so she went on top of the fragile floor and she crouched down as the floor breaks. As she fell down, the demon became off-guard at the sight of her, staring straight into his pair of eyes. The eyes were empty black eyes but actually nailed his feet to the floor with his body froze for no reason. His eyes then noticed Tanjirou coming from behind with his blade readily to cut his head off. Next thing he knew, his head was already landed onto the straws mat.

"Sensei, you're okay !" He exclaimed at the sight of her and he wasn't expect for her to hug him. His face grew red at the sudden action but the gentle and warm hug stopped him from pushing her.

"I'm glad you're okay." she said silently and he didn't dare to break the moment. She let go of him after and Tanjirou lead her to outside which she followed along.