Special Chapter 2: Loving each other for the last time.

🔞 Warning 🔞

Contain adult content.

This moment take part after chapter 18. If you confused where this came from, read the chapter again. Hope you enjoy
;)

"I love you too, Aranea."

Sensei's eyes wavered, moving down from where she glared, and Muzan noticed how those words affected her. His mischievous smirk turned a genuine one, placing his thumb in between her frowning brows, making her jerked her head back by the action.

"Frowning does not suit you." He said, watching as she turned her head sideways. He used his other hand to cup her cheek and make her face him. Of course she could not see his face, but she can sensed the change in atmosphere.

"Can we forget about everything for a while ? I miss you, really." he softly said, so out of his character, it what Sensei remembers about him, long memories she had with him.

Sensei bit her lower lips. As much as Muzan wanted it, she admit it, she wants it as well. It a shame that she could not see what he has to say from his face.

It wont hurt for awhile.

Muzan held the urge to smile so huge when Sensei looked up to him with the eyes identical to him, plum red eyes that even suitable on her than him. He, rather eagerly, picked her up before starting to kiss her, and she wrapped her arms and legs around him in instinct. He hugged her so tight, showing how he had wishing for this for a long time, and it was the same for Sensei.

Their kisses morphed together, tasting the sweetness in the kiss they had long since the last time. They held each other so tight that could leave bruises, their kisses felt so thirsty that they need more of each other as time passed.

The place shifted and Muzan rested her on the comfortable bed he had only for himself. He never had imagine being with any females aside from her. He can only imagine Aranea being on the bed and not other woman.

As he pulled up from the kiss, he catches his breath. His eyes took in Aranea's sight, how her hair went everywhere on the bed with her chest went up and down, eyeing him from beneath him, with her slender fingers wrapping his wrist situated next to her head. He never knew, Sensei with plum red eyes was even more attractive, especially with her soft lips wet by his saliva, and sweats that forming on her.

His eyes landed on her exposed chest, her collarbones showing waiting to be devoured by him. He slowly leaned down, pecking her sweaty collarbones towards her neck. She moans silently at the heat around her neck, her hands following the curves on his body, pushing the Kimono off of him.

His defined body finally exposed snd Aranea traced her fingers onto it while Muzan continues dining around her chest. He realized Aranea was examining him, and he pulled himself to watch her again. Aranea instantly looked down to his body, loving each and every parts of it. It was still the same as the last time they had been together, the one that they loved each other till the end of the world.

Muzan loving how she was aweing over his body, not knowing it was had always been hers. He would want her to do that to him every day, every moment they had, but something is getting in their way.

She then looked up and their eyes met. Oh those innocent eyes he had fallen in love with, finally there. There were no tight looks anymore, it was trully the woman he loved.

He leaned in to a kiss and she replied back as tender. This was the moment they knew they still love each other. They desired each other and wanted to stay like that.

If only the world did not go against them.

Muzan undo her kimono so it will loosely hanging on her. That way, it will give him more excess to his soft skin. He would love to have her completely without any strands on her body, she is beautiful that way, but seeing her disheveled and a mess even more beautiful and alluring. It made him want to put her into a mess even more. He licked his lips.

He leaned in for a kiss again, this time ready to have her again. Slowly and erotically, he entered her, making Aranea moans sharply at the huge member Muzan had. Plus, Aranea had not done it for a long time, and she needed time to adjust to his size. Her hand clenched on the mattress as Muzan focused to not hurt her.

Aranea finally moans in pleasure as a few seconds passed by. Muzan took it as a sign to give her more pleasure alike of that euphoria. He wanted her to love every moment he about to give her. He wanted her to only remember him and no one else.

No one else.

Aranea closed her eyes, pecking Muzan's palm that cupping her cheek in the midst of her soft moans. At this moment, her mind was cloudy. She could only think about something that came into her vision, and there was only Muzan.

She loved that man. She really did, she still were.

Muzan was curious of what she was doing as she let go of his hand, and he was taken aback. She was acting like a child, opening her arms to have him in her arms. She was still adorable even during their hot session.

How can he not love her ?

He answered her wishes, wrapping his arms around her and she did the same around him. He pecked her lips, distracting her from the accelerating thrusts into her. In the midst of the moment, he searched for her hand and developed her small one into his. He traced her fingers first before intertwines them together.

Muzan started to growl as he felt himself reaching the edge. He was coming, and it seems like Aranea was also coming due to her walls squeezing his member. He held her waist to concentrate his thrusts, and within a few pounds, the both of you came at a same time.

He pecks her lips again, but Aranea switched their position as their kisses grew heat. Muzan placed his hand on her neck to keep the kiss longer, it made Aranea pulled his hand to finally ended the session with both of them out of air.

"Aranea, come with me, stay by my side, my love." Aranea looked down to him with her chest still went up and down. Her hair were falling from either sides of her, and he saw the pleads and desperation in the eyes.

Her children were still out there fighting for their lives. Muzan aiming for perfection and world domination for the longest time. Muzan was far from any help. It was all her fault, and she won't ruin it again.

"I love you, Muzan, but this is the end." Aranea said and leaned in to kiss him. Muzan was shock, hurt, disbelief, betrayed, but he loved the wonderful woman. He wrapped his arms around her head, not wanting to end what they had for the last time. He wanted it to stay forever.

His did not have a heart to hurt her so she would comply to him. His only solution was to kill what kept her moving away from him, and she will be his again.

But, he wanted the moment to last forever. He desperately wanted her by his side forever, but there are no place for them in this world.

Aranea used her strength to break the hold he had on her with tears covering all over her cheeks.

"Aranea !!!" Muzan screamed on top of his lung as he watched the woman he loved for the last time, walking out of the room, not coming back.

Muzan cried as his heart being taken away again. He wanted her so badly, more than his desire of perfection. At this moment, he wanted only you, nothing else matters.