10

Uzui Tengen was a sound pillar that blessed with a strong built. His arms were veiny and he was usually seen with painting on his left eye.

He had recruited three familiar demon slayers, apparent enough to be Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu, because they were persistent to undergo the mission with him and Tanjirou dislikes the way the pillar forced a girl from Butterfly Estate to do the work with him.

Hearing the conmotion, sensei decided to tag along, as per usual to measure Tanjirou's strength. Uzui would give her a suspicious look since she did not make a very good impression on their first meeting, and also not knowing why she always stuck with Tanjiro and Nezuko. Above all else, she cannot come because she was not a demon slayer.

"Oi, woman. If you're in trouble, we can't help you, yanno ?" He said while watching her standing in the middle of the road, looking as dazing off as the first time he saw her. Sensei, being herself, ignored him and started to march ahead of everyone. The white haired male was ticked off, but he would not want to cause anymore scene and waste his time there. He followed her from behind with his ears fuming while the young demon slayers trailed behind.

The boys did not have any idea where the wind pillar was taking them, until they reached the place did they realized they were in a place where female being some goods of selling and purchasing.

"You gotta dress like a beautiful girl to get picked, boys. And you, weird lady, are going to make yourself beautiful and do this job. We need to search for my wives and get out of here." said Uzui with his forefingers pointed towards them, which received a tongue-clicking by sensei.

"Oi ! You didn't say shit since earlier and now you dare clicking your tongue at me ?!" he snapped, an animated veins popping appeared on his temple.

"There, there, Uzui-san. Let's do what we have to do, yeah ?" Tanjiro deadpanned.

They began to dress themselves like the girls with the help of sensei. Judging from her gentleness and how well she tended to their hair, she must have done it many times before.

"Sensei, do you have a child ?" asked the red haired boy when Sensei clawed his hair gently using her slender fingers to smooth the hair. She smiled as a memory came revisited her.

"I used to have six of them and two of them were girls. They always asked for my help to braid their hair so I got used to these." she said in a soft manner, seeminy trailed apart as her heart dampened with the memories.

"Six ? But you're so young !" Tanjiro exclaimed, and she didn't say anything to his exclamation. Tanjiro then shut his mouth for a moment, seeing her facial saddened at the mention of either the children or her age. He decided to drop the topic there and began to talk again.

"I also have five other siblings, and Nezuko is one of them. The others, along with my mother, were killed by a demon. It's the reason why I became a demon slayer and wanted to kill the demon."

Sensei didn't say anything, but her heart aches hearing what he was saying. She felt so bad, guilty washed her again like the first time, but it was the past that she wished she could undo. If only she wasn't so stupid.

"You're growing strong, Tanjiro. Your father will be so proud."

He looked up to her at the mention of his father, to see her smiling as if she knew something he don't. He did not say anything after, remembering his father last moment before he took his last breath. He gulped the heavy sigh that threatening to be let out and remained strong for his family.

The three of the boys finally finished makeover, and they looked like decent girls thanks to Sensei. Uzui quickly distributed them to their respective houses where his wives location were last known. After he gave out Zenitsu that happened to be the last one among the young demon slayers, he glanced over at Sensei. Since she was a woman, it was easy to receive help for some makeover. She was in a maroon kimono that goes down to her ankle, her hair was put into a neat bun with her sideburns were let free. He gulped down at the sight before he approached her.

"You sure you're going to go ? You being blind and all.." he said unsure, scratching the back of his head. Even with the hesitant words from the wind pillar, she remained her stoic look.

"Don't worry, Uzui Tengen. Not having eyesight isn't an excuse for me to stop being a Demon Slayer." she spoke.

Uzui frowned in confusion.

"Wait, you're a Demon Slayer ?" the words came out of his mouth in surprise. Yes, he witnessed how extraordinary her skill was during the pillar meeting, but that does not mean she was specialized in demon slaying. That was the very first reason he was wary of letting her go. He did not want her to face any demon that she could possibly suffer fatal injury for not knowing the weakness or specialty of the demons.

However, it was Sensei he was worrying about, the teacher of Giyuu and Tanjirou. It was supposed to be clear that she was not a stranger to any of those things.

She did not reply, obviously, and smiled as someone approached them. Her stoic look crease into a gentle one.

"Young Lady, I would like to take you to Teriyama house." She did not reject the offer, even taking a step forward, closer to the old lady showing acceptance. Uzui Tengen hesitated to let her go, but he took the money anyway and watched her walking further and further away.

He shook his head, clearing the thoughts of her and decided to focus on finding out what was going on within this district, also making sure if his wives are save.

———

Sensei leaned to a decent guy in a luxury kimono, who was hugging her waist firmly as if she would leave if he let go. Sensei flashed a seductive smile with her bright, red lips, playing her slender fingers on his bare chest as she whispers seductive words into his ear.

She then brought her fingers up to his jawline, trailing her cold fingers to provoke him
even better, before gently pulling his face closer to hers, her lips ghostly went over his plump one.

"Where is your master resides ?"

Just like a spell, he spilled the master's location without any second thought. She smiled in satisfaction, leaving a soft peck on his lips before she raised from the spot with their eyes still connected sensually.

"Where are you going ?" he asked, scrambling with his unkempt kimono while watching Sensei who was already halfway opening the shoji door to their room. Her fancy kimono was already hung loosely like her usual state, all of the hardwork of the makeover went to waste. Regardless, her beauty remains.

"Doing some errand. It was a nice night, Mister Teriyama." She bowed subtly before she left the room, not forgetting to flash a seductive smile. She traced the road by the warmth left of other mistress in the house.

She jumped from a window of the huge house upwards to the roof. She picked the stick that hold her bun and snapped it, leaving her red hair free in the air. She began to run in a soft steps on the rooftops as she started to sense a weird tingling of a demon nearby. Just when she thought she was reaching the place, a wall from one of the house crushed from the inside.