Under the sunlight, you were there.

Hello guys ! Before you start reading any further, I just want to share my other story I just published (It's a one-shot only hehe). It's a Jimin x Oc one shot and yes it's Jimin from BTS. Maybe some of you don't know him bt that's okay. I published as a token of an apology for not updating for two days. I hope you enjoy !

———

My eyes fluttered when the light from the sun hit my eyes. When I finally could open my eyes, what greeted my eyes first were the orange hue of the sky that slowly risen into horizon.

He wasn't by my side, now I totally knew why.

My heart aches badly against my chest. All of the feelings I wanted to cherish of the night before was replaced by the sadness of finding out the one I loved the most is the one that I detested with the fibre of my being.

I weakly raised my body with my arms eventhough I felt so tired to do so. Tears fell so helpless from my eyes but I am at the least of myself to even care to wipe them. My hair were combed, probably by his fingers, and I could feel my lips and chin shivered at the thought of that. I could imagine him looking down to me while i'm sleeping, watching me with his soft smile I've fallen in love with.

I clenched my body in a hug over the kimono that would probably put by him too. Tears came running down my cheeks like waterfall, a soundless cries came from my mouth.

It so hurt, it so hurt. I was so torn apart.

All those beautiful night, and I now crying under the bright sun, suddenly weeping for the day that I would always spend training only to conceal my wounded heart. I've never thought I would cry under the sun, because day seemed not be the good time to weep. But, all I left was a sun to listen to my cries.

My throat burning from all the cries, but my tears kept on pouring non-stop. I couldn't find myself stop crying anytime soon.

My head feel so light-headed. My heart sliced everytime I thought of him.

Oh God, please help me.

———

I walked through the forest in my kimono that went down only to half of my thighs, a black cloth wrapped around my torso tightly to secure my black with red threads kimono in place. My red hair were wrapped into a bun and kept place with a stick and I didn't find any time to even care for my puffy face. My blade was tightly slipped into my sash and a small bag I brought together for my important items.

I would wipe tears that sneak their way to the edge of my eyes and continued my journey, far away from the place that hold so many memories of us.

It took a few days to reach another side of Japan and it only took that few days because of absence of eating and sleeping. I didn't have the mood for them and I only wanted to somewhere else soon. I would kill the demon came lunging towards me without any intention to kill. I felt so empty.

I finally decided to just stop at my current place and find my another forever home. I tried to find place that closer to the stream or lake to have an easy access to clean water, and I found one near the stream. The house were in the middle of the wood. The outside of the house seemed empty and old, so I thought it was empty.

When I entered the house, it was indeed empty. It was empty aside the neatly placed furnitures in the room. My eyes widened when I finally realized this house was actually resides by someone. My hand quickly went to my blade, but I was already cornered with a blade touches my neck, close to my bloodstream.

"Who are you ?"

I didn't dare to move or it will cut me. The blade was sharp as I felt it already digging into my skin. I could feel my warm blood trail down my neck, and that enough put my to place. If I made a single move, I could die on the spot.

"I don't mean any harm. Please, put down your weapon." I said, my hands raised proving my words. It took a moment before he put his axe down and sighed. I slowly turned around and I saw a silver haired male around my age. His frown cease when he looked at me, and stared at me a little longer with huge eyes before his eyes went down to my neck.

"Oh no ! I actually cut you !" He startled and put his hand on my neck. My hand instinctively went to catch his wrist and stopped him from what he was doing. Both of us baffled at each other, but I quickly regained my composure.

"It's okay." I told him, and he slowly took his hand back.

I touched my neck and I felt the hot liquid. It wasn't so deep. He knew how to do damage to others without putting any serious harm too.
I acknowledged his skill.

I covered it while looking around, totally not caring about the injury.

"I'm sorry for coming here and barge in just like that. I was searching for a home, and I thought this house was empty." I told him, sending him a guilty look while he just smiled and went closer to me.

"It's okay. Let me tend to your wound first, okay ?" he said warmly, trying his best not to touch me but also carefully watching the wound on my neck. My cheeks warm a little and I let him put some ointment on the small injury and wrapped it with some white bandage.

I noticed his stares when he wrapped it around me. He must have never been around women, since he was nervous when my shoulders exposed. He was careful not to touch me which I didn't mind if he does.

"Done." he said and quickly pulled my kimono up, and I chuckled silently.

"You can stay here, actually. I have an extra futon for you." He said, looking startled and embarrassed to say that. I looked at him who was scrambling on the tatami mat to take another futon out for me. He was cute. He tried his best to treat me and not to screw up.

A few months had passed, and he continues to grow on me. Muzan was always in my thoughts, but he would always there to distract me with his positive antics. I laughed a lot being around him.

Most of the time, he was very clumsy and often startled. But one night, I encountered a demon in a forest which reminded me of that night where Muzan helped me. I tried not to think about it and faced the demon. This time, it was just a normal demon who wants to eat human, not like the demon that I met a few months ago.

I was determined now to take it down even without my sword. After the failure I faced that night, I trained even harder and tried to not underestimate my opponent. Maybe, if I completely crushed the head, it would detoriate and die.

Before I can make my move, someone came and sliced the head of the demon. The demon was still groaning, but he wasn't at stage where he mastered the ability of the demon yet. He can be left there and die by the sun.

Putting the demon aside, I was stunned by his skill. I noticed the way he cut down the head, not once, but two slices. His aura was different, he became neutral. He wasn't the man I've lived together for a few months now, where he always clumsily hit a hot pot and stumble on his own feet.

He stood there, standing like nothing just happened. He looked at me and smiled.

"Are you okay ?" he asked me. I nodded my head, and went closer to him.

"How did you do that ?" I asked him, and he walked towards me until he stands in front of me. The next thing he did completely froze me on the spot. He planted his lips on me and stayed there. It was a simple yet a kiss that I felt so much feelings in it. He pulled himself from me with the same smile.

"I will protect you, Aranea. You don't have to know it now. Eat well, take care of yourself and the baby." My hand instantly went to my bumpy stomach. I looked down to it and smiled.

"Thank you, Toyoru."

———