1

"Why the heck that bitch shithead is flirting with you??" yelled Y/n to Yoongi who didn't seemed bothered,"Bae it's nothing you must just imagine things" with calm voice said Yoongi.

Y/n was in disbelief,Did her boyfriend Just said she is imagining things, when she clearly saw how that bitch is touching His dick area.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M LEAVING I WILL STAY SOME TIME AT CHRIS PLACE,AT LEAST SHE ISN'T LIKE YOU, WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT ME",  Y/n yelled that loud that whole house heard their fight,she run out of Yoongi room,take few clothes and walk away to Chris Apartments,but..... There she saw that Chris and Taehyung are packing things.

"Guys what's happening?" Y/n asked with sad voice, "Oh hey Y/n,why are you so sad and what's going on?" asked worried Taehyung,"Another fight with Yoongi about his bitches", she become more hurted, but still ahe loved Yoongi, he have done so much for her.

"Damn dude,I need cut off his dick" said Chris,"Oh by the way I sold my apartments now I will live with Taehyung" in fast telled Chris.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..... Where then I will live,I know how needy is Taehyung and that you fuck in each place where you only can do that" Y/n was emotional broken,what now she will do, where she will go, when she don't have any friend here beside Taehyung and Chris.

"I have idea,You can stay at my friend house,wait lemme text him okay?" Taehyung asked and Y/n nodd.

Taehyung take his phone and went to his friend chat

Best fuckers

Taehyung:

Bro I need your help ASAP

Jungkook:

What's up my dude,and what help?

Taehyung:

Here is my childhood really good friend,she had fight with her boyfriend and she don't have place where to go, can she stay some time at your place pretty please,and believe me you will like who is her boyfriend fucker, just don't try fuck her or I will shoot bullet in your dick.... So what you say????

Jungkook:

Okay she can stay at my place, beside here is many free rooms and I'm not home often,bring her here after one hour.
Bye Motherfucker who suck his girl toe

Taehyung looked at y/n and smiled
"My friend is okay with you, staying at his place, but I will warn you, he is fuckboy, but he have really good heart" said Taehyung, but Y/n gulped hard....

One hour later

"wait here lil bit okay?" said Taehyung and went into house

Author note

It's time for you meet Fuck boy and Mafia leader with who you will live

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Age:22 years old
Personality: Cold and ruthless
Likes:Girls and all what is expensive
Like challenges,especially when it's hard to get girl,loves party's, rought sex and money,Kill people for fun.
Enemy's: Min yoongi,have war with him last 2 years, before they were bestfriends.
Jungkook is leader of Mafia named "Black Tiger",he have one of biggest Mafia's in country,everyone is afraid of him, but girls are dying to get in his bed.

"Jungkook please don't do anything with her, she is Min yoongi Girlfriend for God sake", when Jungkook heard that he smirked and then said to bring  girl in house,Taehyung run out of house and called for y/n.

Y/n step in house and saw Jungkook, she blinked multiple times what she saw,made her freeze in place.

Infront her was Boy, he had naked topless, eight pack, muscular body,he had white boxers only,he had black hairs and ocean blue eye's,light pink wet lips, who he just now were licking.Damn Girl was in trouble.

"Okay I will let you both stay alone,I and Chris need go.. Hehe bye I guess" Taehyung left  both in silence

Jungkook cleared throat.... "So hey,I'm Jungkook,but you must call me here only Daddy And don't say you will not or I will fuck you right here And right now" Y/n couldn't say anything, Jungkook saw she is scared talk.

"Oh god don't be scared of me,You Are Min Yoongi girlfriends you must be strong" said Jungkook and turned back,Y/n looked how Jungkook goes deeper in house and all she could say is "I'm in big trouble"....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So that's part 1 and I'm sorry for my english.