7

⚠️ Smut WARNING ⚠️

One week later

Jungkook and Y/n become really close and good friends,they had a lot of fun times and it all felt like they know each other for years.

Jungkook went to work, but Y/n was getting ready go to shop for groceries.

Meanwhile In Taehyung relationships with Chris nothing was okay.
They both was fighting non stop and Taehyung couldn't take it anymore, so he get out of house angry and slam the doors.

He knew there is only one person,who can help him it's Mrs.Lee,she was good friend of his, and funny thing bestfriend of Y/n.

He jump on his motorcycle and went to massage salon,he get inside,everyone knew who he is so let him easily in secret area,he went till Hall end and step inside really intimate room,there was young girl she was massager,Taehyung nodd to her and she left in silence.

Taehyung smirked,he took bottle of oil and put on hands,when he touched Mrs. Lee shoulders she gasped.

"Taetae what are you doing here?"she asked,but didn't moved,she let him massage her. It was erotic massage room so it's mean there can happen anything,even cheating on Chris.

"Tell me lil taetae what you want and where is your little girlfriend?"

Taehyung didn't answered to her question and went silent, he even stopped move hands.

In that moment he received a text and photo message from unknown number,there was picture with his girlfriend and some dude,they were kissing,and text was... "Your Girlfriend don't seem that loyal to little puppy,that is sooo sad,guess who is rat in your Mafia".

He didn't reacted.
Silence.Pain.Tears.Disgusted.Anger that was all he felt.

"We had huge fight"

Mrs.Lee turned around,exposing her full naked body,she touched Taehyung lower part and looked at him saying "Do you need help to forget her little bit,if yes than I have free hour and.... "

She couldn't finish her sentence when felt Taehyung lips on her,he kissed her so rought that it felt he haven't had sex for ages.

She get up,still sitting but with wide open legs,she bite on her lower lip and smirked,he knew what makes Little Tae Tae crazy.He kneeled down and rubbed her pussy little bit,then slide two fingers inside her and started work with his tongue around her clit and sucked pussy lips,girl moaned like crazy,she loved all the feels and pleasure what Taehyung could give her.

"AHHHH DADDY~~"

Taehyung smirked at her screams,he continued finger and looked up at her,"So you still will call me daddy huh"
She wasn't able say anything back,she was moaning mess.

He get up after few moments and with look showed her to open pants and take out his hard vein cock and suck it,it wasn't their first time when they had sex tho.

She kneeled infront him,opened zipper and pants take them down and licked lips when saw that Taehyung is Hard as fuck.

She take his full length and choked on his dick.
(A/N- smut will be messy bg idea fly away💀😂)

He get her back up turned her around so he would fuck her from behind and in ass, because original type of sex isn't for taehyung, he was rought kinky daddy,he wanted girl do all his commands.
He slide his dick in Mrs.Lee ass without warning and fucked her super hard,so she wouldn't be able walk for few days or even week,he didnt got long chance to fuck her as he released his cum in her ass.

"Jea,you know We could be good couple,but like you said,I'm not man of your life"

With that He put back pants and left Jea there fucked and sad.

"I will make you mine Kim Taehyung".

In another side of Town

Y/n was at store for grocery, when from behind appeared Yoongi with Evil smirk.

"Well,we'll, well who we got here isn't it Y/n,my ex girlfriend who betrayed me because of Jeon Jungkook",he sounded angry and ready kill her there,but yeeet it wasn't a right time to do that.

"Yoongi what you want from me?"

Y/n felt like something is off,maybe Yoongi did something to Jungkook,many thoughts hit her, when Yoongi said something what made freeze and wide open eye's.

"Jeon Jungkook have fun time with little thingy,if you will get back home,you will save him,but He will be so needy,that your please don't fuck me,because I'm virgin will not work", yoongi disappeared from y/n sign,she run back to home fast as she could,when she run into house she heard moans and screaming,she slowly went to second floor and opened Jungkook bedroom doors,she walked in and saw Jungkook,roped to chair,and when she looked down she gulped really hard.

On Jungkook hard thick cock was............

Sorry for late updates for this fan fiction,because I forgot my idea and I remember only half,but at least I updated now, I love you all💜💜💜👀💛