10

Gun shots.....

Back to Taehyung

After telling Jungkook truth about y/n,he changed his clothes and went straight back to Jea spa salon,to ask her help for taking Yoongi down and destroying him,he was nervous, because he said some bed words toward her and was scared that Jea will kick him out.

After Taehyung arrived he went straight in and his eye's meet with Jea,he freeze in place,he wasn't even blinking, his breathing was super slow and nervous,he had so many things in head, till Jea break the silence.

"Taetae why you are back"

She asked with super sweet voice who made Taehyung heart melt in uwu.

"We need help"

She frown her eyebrow and was confused,but spoke up. "Do you mean you and Jungkook need my help huh?"
Taehyung Nodd.

Jea went closer to Taehyung and kissed his lips,then smiled took by hand and went to office for serious talk.

In old factory

Y/n was passed out after Yoongi right hand slap her cheek with his big hand,she was most likely sleeping and she was remembering things from past in her dreams

It was beautiful day,y/n and Justin was happy together,enjoying day full of love and happiness,That day Justin was proposing to Y/n and she said yes,after yes everything went black,like someone has done something to her and Jungkook.
All she heard was gun shots and Justin screaming, "I WILL FOUND MY AWAY ALWAYS TO Y/N" after there was evil laughing it was yoongi,3 weeks later y/n brain was washed and she didn't remember anything,yoongi told her that her lover is him and they are happy together,but he was always angry that she don't give him her body,it made yoongi super angry so he was beating Y/n every day,she had bruises and scars all over her body,she felt weak and depressed.One day she was about to end her life,hoping she will get in better place then live in hell with yoongi,but one girl saved her,she don't remember her face though.
More y/n was with yoongi,she felt like he isn't her true lover,one day she asked Yoongi question, "Yoongi are you my first love?",Yoongi eyes wide and he was about to slap y/n,but he calmed down and said, "No,but you said you don't wanna remember him, because he left you for another girl", he grin evil like devil.In that moment y/n felt pain in heart area.

Gun shots.... And coldness

Y/n awake after someone splash on her cold freezing water,she wake up immediately,after few seconds she opened eye's and saw Yoongi smirking.

"What you did with Jungkook or I could say Justin", she asked with brave straight face

Yoongi choked,"What did you just said"

Y/n get that yoongi is angry.

Meanwhile in Jea spa salon,she was talking with Taehyung until Started ring Tae's phone it was Jungkook,without thinking Tae pick up his call.

"Tae get your ass to my house,they kidnapped y/n and I got shot in stomach and shoulder...... "

Taehyung was yelling "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE DIE YOU ASSHOLE",Taehyung took Jea and run to car and drive to Jungkook house,when they arrived Jungkook was breathing with last strength Until.....