15

Y/n Back side story

Y/n joined Jungkook and Yoongi school when it was senior year,she fall for both boys fast,and she knew that both boys likes her too,but for her in eye's more fall Yoongi,he had bad boy vibes, while Jungkook has that too, but he seemed soft and huge romantic.

Time went by they become three bestfriends,later Y/n mom was killed and she fall in depression,Yoongi wasn't part of her life, when she needed him the most,but Jungkook was different then before,due that she choose Jungkook as lover, even if she loved Yoongi,but she had reason for that,why she choose Jungkook,boy who she didn't loved that much.

Hate and disgusting feeling.
Someone told Y/n that Jungkook was sleeping with her mother and later she found out that Jungkook is mafia and said that she gonna go to police,so Jungkook didn't had any another chance how only kill y/n mother.

On another hand she had Yoongi, who was mad and disappointed that Y/n choose Jungkook over him.
He didn't understand why Jungkook,He knew that Y/n likes boys as him, not Jungkook.

Y/n was together with Jungkook long time it was near one year anniversary,she got call from Jungkook that he will not come home, because he have important meeting and in night time he will not return,so she no need to wait for him.

Next morning when Jungkook return,Y/n felt like it's not Jungkook,He had vibes that he is dangerous,Jungkook who she knew wasn't dangerous, mostly he was sweet and kind,he had beautiful bunny smile and eye's was full with sparkles of love and Joy,she was wondering what happened with him, but didn't asked anything,she didn't wanted ruin her plan to take revenge on Jungkook who killed her mother.

Time went by and she asked Yoongi for help due that Jungkook and Yoongi become rivals,It was wonderful chance for y/n,if Yoongi hates Jungkook,then she can hurt Jungkook easily,She joined Yoongi mafia and become Rat into Jungkook mafia,she give Yoongi all the information and Yoongi knew all Jungkook meetings and It made Jungkook angry , because Yoongi was in all places first before him.

Then come that day when Jungkook get into car crash,Jungkook blow up in explosion,Yoongi and Y/n was holding hands and smiled like it's finally over.

Jungkook side story

2 years later when they saw Jungkook walking down the street alive,made them freeze,but Jungkook pass them away like he doesn't know them.

Soon enough Jungkook remembered Yoongi,Just because his brother JJJ told him,who is that blonde dude,But JJJ didn't told Jungkook,who was that girl who is always with Yoongi.

JJJ and Jungkook build mafia from zero,When Jungkook get back his strength and smart thinking,he started find man's for his mafia,he remembered about BTS existing for 7 months and that they disband,because there was no money for company to hold group,he remembered that Yoongi said it's all his fault,he was angry,he wanted kill Yoongi,for being such a asshole.

From whole Bangtan Jungkook get only Taehyung and Hoseok,but Hoseok didn't worked long for Jungkook,Hoseok followwed JJJ to Japan and there he stayed.

Point where Jungkook was killed by ChristinA side story.

Christina and Yoongi was looking how right hand man get Y/n and then Christina went to window through who can see Jungkook,when Jungkook looked into her eye's,her felt pain chest,tears were falling down her cheeks and before she click the trigger she whispered to Jungkook "I'm sorry brother" Bang bang.... Gun shots,one in shoulder,second near heart,she run away fast.

Jungkook fall on ground he was on phone call with Taehyung so he said "Get fast h-here",when Taehyung and Jea arrived it was too late,Jungkook bleed till death.

Present time

Yoongi and Y/n was in near abdomen factory,roped to chairs and passed out.
Yoongi was the first who wake up and saw y/n next to him,soon enough she wake up too.

"Damn,I'm wondering who we crossed way? "
Yoongi talked slowly and almost with whispers,he looked at his lover,y/n all face was in bruises and scars,from her lip was dripping blood.
"I don't know,we kinda killed everyone who was in Jungkook side,I don't think that Taehyung is so brave that he would touch us" Y/n said back to Yoongi.
They were keeping talk till in front them stand two man's,but when they step were was light they made Yoongi and Y/n freeze in place.

"it's impossible" They said in same time.

"well hello there lovelies" Boy said and looked to another with smirk,they were satisfied.

Story is going to end,soon enough you will know what will happen.
And yes I believe so this part will make you all more confused then you was before.
Love you army's and all my precious readers. 😍😘😍😘❤