4

Girls was getting ready for clubbing,Taehyung warned Chris to watch after y/n,because they know what she can do.

Y/n wear this 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

And Chris wear this👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

"Damn girl,all boys will be yours and you will make Jungkook girlfriend jelly if she will find out, you both know each other" she laughed and was satisfied how beautiful is her friend y/n, one moment she even started thinking what would be Taehyung reaction, but then she snapped out of dreaming and knew Taehyung would never cheat on her, with his childhood friend,right?!

"Jungkook have girlfriend,how comes?" asked with curiosity y/n

"He don't love her, it's like hmm how to explain better,he loves someone else, but he can't have it, so he get girlfriend to forget about his love" when Chris said it, y/n thought it's similar to her story only thing, she don't remember how he look like.

They get all their things and went to Taehyung car,he was driver till the club, than he will go to work.
They get to club,security knew Chris so he even didn't asked password,Y/n said password and security was curious how this new person know secret password,but she was with Chris so he let her in, thinking it's not some kinda spy.

Girls went straight to VIP area.

"Woah this club is so big and beautiful,blue and red colour is matching so perfectly, not like in Yoongi club most if time is darkness,because he is running illegal girl escort and making drugs" with low voice said Y/n,Chris understand her, and said wait her here while she will get drink,when Chris went a side, random dude went to y/n and asked, "Hey baby,wanna dance with Papi?!" he asked with low deep and seductive voice,he was about put hands around her waist when from behind someone said, "Don't dare touch her,because I'm her Daddy",Y/n turned around and saw Jungkook who was angry all of the sudden,Jungkook started argue with stranger and she just slide out of fight,she saw how girl get out of cage,and run toward Jungkook,"It's must be his girlfriend,at least she look like Chris said".
Y/n went to cage side and saw there is dude who is responsible about it.
"Can you please let me in cage?" She asked in flirty way,dude answered, "It's special cage for that girl,he pointed to Jungkook girlfriend,who yelled at him, "I'M SO DONE WITH YOU, GO BETTER AND FUCK YOURSELF,BECAUSE I'M QUITTING THIS SHIT HOLE, AND I WILL GO WORK FOR YOONGI",Y/n was shoocked, that motherfucker knows her ex,must be one of his sluts then.
But y/n returns back to dude, "see she is leaving this job, please let me in,I saw how she dance, that was the most worse performance what I ever saw,believe me Jungkook will not be angry,he will say thank you to you ", dude think and take risk,he let y/n in cage,locked it and showed sigh to put cage up to club center.

With Chris,Jungkook and his ex

"What the fuck is that ugly bitch in my cage,you found already so fast girl in my place?!" Jungkook ex yelled,Chris smirked "First of all y/n is more prettier than you and her dance skills is way better than yours,believe me if people will saw how she dance, they will forgot about your existence" jungkook ex was pissed off, she even didn't wait y/n performance she just stormed out of club.

Started play song name "Okay" by chase Atlantic.First 10 seconds and Jungkook was taken away,he sat on couch and started rub his dick,Chris saw it and started laugh quietly.Each y/n move was sexy,breathtaking and smooth,Like she was dancer somewhere else,but moves who saw Jungkook was like he knows these moves,like he knows y/n body,and his boner,he never get boner in 10 seconds.

Y/n saw Jungkook staring at her,she licked her lips,touched her boobs,smirked and tried seduce Jungkook,she saw how bad he wants her,but..........