17

2 months later

"Aren't you sad,that Y/n aren't with you?"
Hoseok asked Jungkook,who was sitting near ocean in sand.

"No,I'm good... I think it's for the best,like maybe we weren't meant to be,I'm young I will find my real lover and be happy,and I'm done with mafia life,Taehyung and Jea will take care of it"

Jungkook looked far into ocean,where couldn't really see horizontally.
He was enjoying peace and warm wind breeze,beside him was his friend and thats all what matter at that point.

"Are you and yugyeom talking?"
Hoseok curiously asked and turned head to Jungkook side.

Jungkook gasped and long time didn't answered till "No,we don't talk and it's for the best,he should think of y/n and baby,not try get good with me,because I will never forgive y/n that she wanted my death".

Hoseok only nodded.

That's how life went from new paper list for Jungkook.
He found job easy thanks to his brother JJJ.
Now Jungkook is head of huge company,he is single even if has passed two years.Y/n and Yugyeom married they have little Girl,y/n tried call Jungkook and apologize, but Jungkook rejected all calls,he just couldn't forgive so easily.

Next day in cafe

" Jungkook-ah hyuhg I want something yummy,please? "

Hoseok and Jungkook chuckle at how cute is Seonghwa,it was free day for Jungkook so he wanted spend day with his cute and supportive friends,who stick by his side forever.
Seonghwa was 18 years old college student, but acted like he is small baby.
Hoseok and Jungkook was looking how seonghwa is eating all sweets,Hoseok placed his head on Jungkook shoulder, because he was tired,Jungkook looked to his side and smiled.

Cafe doors opened and there come inside Y/n,Yoongi and Yugyeom,they all laughed, but become serious when saw Jungkook and Hoseok have lovely moment with Seonghwa (A/n-Seonghwa is little brother for Yugyeom) .

Y/n went to Jungkook table,she tried act nice, but could feel she is bitch.
"So,I heard you are still single,does it mean you still love me that much huh? "
Y/n asked and Yoongi was losing his shit to not laughing.
Hoseok become angry,be get up but Jungkook stopped him.

"It's none of your damn business,if I have someone or I don't have,all I know you are still that bitch who is whore,I'm not surprised that Yugyeom mom took away your kid,because you as mother are just monster,you don't love no one beside yourself,Hoseok and Seonghwa let's go,I don't wanna be in same cafe with bitch gang", Jungkook took Seonghwa and Hoseok by hands and left the cafe.
After few minutes they were in Jungkook apartments,Seonghwa run to his room play games,meanwhile Hoseok tried calm down Jungkook,and Hoseok couldn't think of anything better how kiss Jungkook,but he pushed Jungkook fast away, " Sorry I didn't mean.... ", Hoseok couldn't finish sentence, because he felt Jungkook lips again on his lips.After kiss Jungkook said " welcome to your Daddy home,baby boy" And Hoseok was blushinh hard.

But that is another story.....

That's all for this book,I hope you liked reading this book and stay tuned when I will update my another books and soon I will drop new book called "Hotel" It's BTS FF,but I'm not spoiling about what is story.
Bye I love you all 💞😍💞😍💕💞💖💗💝💕💞💖💗💝💕💞💖💗💝💕💞💖💗💝💕💞💖💗💝💕💞💖💗💝💕💞💖💗💝💕💞💖💗💝💕💞💖💗💝💕💞💖💗💝💕💞💖💗💝💕💞💖💗💝💕💞💖💗💝💕💞💖💗💝💕💞💖💗💝💯%😘 💕you