3

Y/n get back at home,she was crying all road home,she felt so lonely,she take phone and texted to Chris...

Y/n:
Chris can you come to Jungkook house,I need to tell you something and I feel so damn hurted and lonely 😭😭😭😭😭

Chris:
I'm coming I will be there after 10 minutes and don't do anything stupid

Y/n:
I will try 😔😔😔

10 minutes later instead of Chris Come Taehyung

"Where is Chris?how ever it's good that you come" she breakdown in tears,Taehyung hold her in his embrace and tried calm down to find out what happened that she is like that.

"I-..... B-break up with Y-yoongi" she sniffed and started cry more than before,Taehyung knew and felt that there must be really big reason why she break up with yoongi, because knowing her she wouldn't do that.

"What did that asshole done?" Tae asked and Y/n telled whole story what happened.Taehyung was angry as fuck,he wanted punch Yoongi in the face, all what he is doing is hurting Y/n.

"Tae I miss him,you know about who I'm talking, but still I don't remember how he look like yoongi washed my brains 3 years ago,I only know he killed him" once more scream and tae's chest beating.
Y/n missed her first lover,but she don't remember how he looked not his name.

"It will be okay,and like you break up with yoongi I wanna say you something,your first love don't remember you because after that bloody night he lose his memory,he is alive and he have same situation with you,but he have a girl how I know,maybe they break up I don't know, but yeah" Taehyung said information what he knew Y/n sit on couch and whispered, "He is alive", little smile appeared on her face and she was happy.
Taehyung was with her Two hours they remembered old times and laughed a lot.
"By the way Jungkook will be home after two days,so don't be shy or afraid look around this mansion and try remember way back to livingroom because in first time I and Jin get lost",simple answered Tae
"Jin?how is he I haven't seen him like ages" asked with curiosity Y/n
"He is fine he is dating a guy and they are running business" y/n was happy that her old friend/brother was good and fine.
"Tae before you leave can I and Chris go to club today?But not to Yoongi one, but to Blue Rose?" asked with low voice y/n
Taehyung knew it's Jungkook club,so she will be safe there,he said password to y/n what need say to security to get to VIP area.