6

2 days later

Y/n and Jungkook talked about job,and which days she will work.

Jungkook said y/n don't need worry that someone will try touch her,or else Jungkook personally will kill that guy or girl.

Today is free day for Y/n she is at Jungkook another house where can relax from all drama what is happening around.

She went to pool,and jump in,she enjoys silence around her,there is birds who is singing calming beautiful songs,it's seems she is in paradise,and there isn't anything evil.... Till in front her step MIN YOONGI.

Her breathing starts becoming heavier,she is scared, but she don't show it.

"Well,we'll,well..... So that's where you live now,in my enemy house and enjoying pretty life,but you know what,I will make it worst from now on".

Yoongi talked with dangerous man look and deep rough voice,Y/n didn't knew what to do,if she screams it's mean Yoongi perhaps will kill her,and her life will end.

"What you want from me?"

She asked like brave girl.

"I want hurt Jungkook,my stalker said he have feelings for you,it will be so good hurt him in double,first take away his love of the life and then you,it's mean Jungkook will break completely and I will be king of this city".

Yoongi laughed like he is some psycho.

Next what he did,he took y/n by arm and dragged to one of bedrooms,he Roped her both hands and legs to bed,after he took Bag,and what he gets out make y/n wide eye's.

"You will not put that in me,I'm Virgin You asshole".

Y/n yelled.

"I will not,I will put it to your clit,I have Remote who will control speed of this kinky thingy,so I can control it from far,soon enough will come Jungkook and when he will see you moaning mess and in this look he will not control himself and he will fuck you,no Matter if you will ask stop".

Yoongi put little vibrator to y/n pussy,and turner it on and left the house,y/n stayed there alone in empty house moaning.

3 hours later

Jungkook went inside house and all he heard was... Moans.

"AHHHHHHHH PLEASE STOP IT,AHHHHH I'M GONNA CUM 20TH TIME,PLEASE STOPPPPP AHHHHHHHHH FUCK"

Jungkook eye's wide,it can't be that y/n is fuckin with someone in his house, so he rushed to room,what he saw he didn't expected.

Y/n was fully naked,her legs wide open,she is roped to bed and she is tortured by getting pleasured.

"JUNG-K-KOOK please don't fuck me,i-i- I see y-you are h-hard, but please don't,ju-just take this o-off of m-me".

Y/n cried so hard that she passed out of too much pleasure.

Jungkook was horny AF, but he knew fucking y/n will be the worst what he can do,he run to her,take off vibrator,unropped her,put on her blanket and went make her something to eat.

Sorry for late updates😭😭😭😭