8

"Is that cock ring on you"
With small whisper said Y/n,and saw that Jungkook nodd in pain,she knew there is no chance to not help him.
She went straight to him and take off that thing,Jungkook gasped after getting freedom from cock ring,because it was painful last 4 hours.
When Jungkook was about to ask Y/n to take off rope,he felt something warm and wet around his cock,he opened eyes and was Jungshocked,Y/n looked at him and slowly sucked him,with little shy smirk,she take cock more deeper in her mouth,with one hand she was massage his ball.
"Y/n Baby why a-are you doing this,fuck this feels so g-goood"
This words made y/n smile, because she knew Jungkook is feeling relaxed and good.
After few more minutes of sucking Jungkook released his cum inside Y/n mouth and she swallowed all,only then she took off rope and hugged Jungkook.

Same day few hours later

Jungkook was cooking launch for him and Y/n,yes even Mafia boss can cook,his life hasn't been good so he learned how to cook.
Y/n on another hand was in shower,she went to bedroom and changed clothes,nothing much just panties and oversized T-shirt(Jungkook shirt)
She slowly and without sound approach Jungkook,she sit on kitchen table,Jungkook was standing with back,so he didn't know that y/n is right behind him.
When he turned around he saw cute lovely girl,sitting on table and smiling like angel.
"I even didn't noticed how you come here"
He said softly with smile.Warm smile.
"I didn't wanted disturbed you from cooking,so I just waited when,you will notice me".
Jungkook find this action super cute,he smiled at her with his bunny smile,who don't show to anyone,because he is ruthless killer.
Jungkook finished cooking and said it to Y/n,but before eating Y/n opened legs wide and said "Come little bit to me,and don't be afraid I don't bite",Jungkook without thinking come to Y/n,and she leaned to him and kissed him,Jungkook wide opened eye's and fast shut them closed,and enjoyed innocent kiss from y/n.