5

But.....

One hour later,y/n get out of cage,Jungkook run to her and said, "That was so amazing,you wanna work for me, don't worry no-one will touch you",jungkook was hoping she will say yes.

Y/n looked at Chris and back to Jungkook, "Okay, but which days I will work?", she asked with curiosity, "We will talk about that in home" simple answered Jungkook and with smirk went away.

In another side of city

"YOOOOONGI WE HAVE PROBLEMS" yelled Jungkook ex girlfriend,Yoongi come in living room already angry,he at first didn't asked what happened,he was hard,so he take jungkook ex by hairs and slide his dick fully in her throat,he fuck her long time,wothout letting get air.When she almost passed out, he released his cum in her mouth.

"So what's the problem hoe?" asked with deep rought voice Yoongi, "I-..... An-and Jung-ajungkook break u-u-p",she tried catch breath,Yoongi punched her in face and took by hairs, "What DID YOU JUST SAID WHORE???",he was pissed off,he took knife, but before he was about cut her head off, girl scremed "IT'S BECAUSE OF GIRL NAMED Y/N, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME", she cried, but Yoongi still cut off her head,all floor was filled with blood.

"So Y/n is in Jungkook territory,intresting" he smiled with evil smile. "Let's start fun".

Sorry for short chapter, next will be more longer than this one.