9

Don't kill me after this part,yes I love leave cliffs. Hehehehehhw sorry not sorry

Jungkook and y/n kept kissing each other, but was interrupted by Jungkook phone call."Sorry I need take this one,wait me here",Jungkook went out of kitchen and went to his office room.

Jungkook:Yes Taehyung,what happened?

Taehyung:Did I called in wrong time???

Jungkook:Kinda Yes,but tell me why you call me!?

Taehyung:So I break up with Christina,She was cheating on me with some dude,and I think it's one of Yoongi bodyguard dudes.

Jungkook:Damn it's mean,she can help Yoongi take me down, because she knows everything,change passwords everywhere where need,and put more bodyguards for us,we don't know in which moment he can attack us,and we need someone to help,to found out how long Chris is in Yoongi side,hmm Taehyung can you ask help to Jea,she knows all about everyone!

Taehyung:I can try,if she will wanna see me after today morning

Jungkook:Today morning?????You meet up with her??

Taehyung:YES AND we kinda had sex.......

Jungkook:I think we met our soulmates

Taehyung:What do you mean by that are you and Y/n kinda together???

Jungkook:Not yet, but we kissed today,and it felt like I know her for long time

Taehyung:Jungkook I need to tell you something about Y/n,she is.......

Back to Y/n... Her mind

"Wow,this kiss was meaningful,I feel so safe with Jungkook,and this feeling,heart beating like crazy,it's similar to feeling about my first love,but sad I can't remember him,wait...... Jungkook told he have same situation and it was Yoongi fault he forgot about his first love....... It can't be true or can"

Y/n was in so deep thinking that she didn't noticed how Yoongi right hand get in house,and grab her,he closed his mouth so she couldn't scream,before he kidnapped her,he left letter on table for Jungkook.

10 minutes later

Jungkook went to kitchen,it was peaceful and silent,he get worried where Y/n is,then he saw letter on table and freaked out,he took letter and there was written.

"Hey man,I took something what is mine,I will not let you be happy second time,this girl is mine too,so please leave us the hell alone,And this time this girl you will not find"

Jungkook was pissed off.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS MIN FUCKING YOONGI"

Suddenly there was gun shot and.......