2

Y/n was still standing with blank face in Hallway,Jungkook house was big like mansion,but she knew it,she will look around when Jungkook will not be home.

"Will you come after me or you will stay there all the time like statue??" yelled from another room Jungkook

Y/n get back to sense and take her bags,and went there where she heard Jungkook voice. She entered in living room and saw again that sexy muscular body,her heart skipped the beat,she bite her bottom lip didn't realizing she is staring at Jungkook sometime and that he catches her doing it.

"You like what you see babygirl?" jungkook asked with seductive voice and smirked again
"Jung-... I mean Daddy you really think I will like your body or ugly face, better show me where will be my room" scared And annoyed asked Y/n,Jungkook walk to her And take her by wrist and lead the way to her room,they get on second floor and her room was close to jungkook room.

"So I'm not at home really often so you don't need worry about hearing moans,I don't bring sluts to my house,and now I'm going out don't wait for me,you can look around house if you want and if you need something text me" he write his number down on paper and give it to y/n and walk out of her room.

Y/n POV

*Intresting what should I do now hmm.... let's change clothes and go look if he have something eat.*

Y/n changed to something comfy, then she went to living room and left to right side she saw doors named Kitchen,she went in and was amazed,kitchen was super big then she saw note on table she took it and read.... *I don't have anything to eat at house,here you will have money go to grocery and buy all what you need. With love your Daddy*

"Damn now I must change to new clothes uggggghhhhhh" Y/n get annoyed and went back to her room,she changed to this.

She take money and keys from house,and started go to store.
When she was walking around store she heard voice and she knew it who it was.

"Babe,what are you doing in this area???You know it's my enemy area" Said with deep and angry voice Yoongi,Y/n turned around and wasn't suprised that with her boyfriend was another slut, "Yoongi I see you don't miss me,and I live in this area now,please leave me alone for some time and I think it's time for us to break up,you killed my true lover and yes I accept be with you, just because I didn't had place where to go.... It's end yoongi goodbye", with that y/n went past yoongi and his new sex toy and payed for groceries and went out hearing Yoongi screaming from behind, "Chris will soon kick you out,and you don't have place where to stay,you will come back to me bitch".