11

Yoongi received phone call,after what he heard he smirked and looked at Y/n like he has win a prize.

"Guys give her injection she need sleep for few days,and yeet your lover will not save you,because my right hand man killed him"

Next day

Funeral 4:53pm

All who knew Jungkook was there,they were breaking into emotional pain,so young and kind person was killed in his own house,in daylight,Taehyung didn't told Police that he knows who did it,or then police will found out all mafia details and it all will be messed up,so he told only that part that Jungkook called him and with whispers asked come to his house,when Taehyung And Jea found Jungkook laying on floor in blood,he looked last time into Taehyung eye's and said "I'm sorry", he closed eye's and stopped breath.

It was end.

Yoongi right hand man was sent to funeral to be sure that in grave is put Jungkook body,and yes he saw 100% that it was really Jungkook body in grave, he smiled and immediately called his boss to approve information that Jeon Jungkook really is dead.

3 months later

Y/n still was locked in empty cold abdomen room without any single soul around,someone sometimes bring her food and water to not die,she was heartbroken,after Yoongi told her that Jungkook is dead,she haven't talked since then,like she lose ability to speak,there was couple of times when she tried do suicide,but whenever she was ready cut veins,infront her was Jungkook yelling, "DON'T DO THAT",she just couldn't do that,her hands were shaking and body was trebling,her only chance is getting out with Taehyung help,she was hoping that Taehyung will help her.

In Jea place...

"I think it's time to save her,its bean 3 months after Jungkook death,we as Jungkook friends should do that,or he would be disappointed in us", Taehyung was talking in sad tone, his voice was cracking every time he is saying that Jungkook is dead,but it was reality and he needed accept it.

Few seconds later doors to Jea office opened stranger,he scared Jea and Taehyung, but something felt off about this man.

"Who are you,and what the hell you need from us"taehyung asked with angry tone.

Stranger let out chuckle

"Taetae you should know who I'm and why I'm here",stranger voice was super deep,stranger lift up had and he reveal his face.

Taehyung and Jea jaws dropped,they haven't seen this person so long,and couldn't believe it's him,this person was small and now he is huge,muscular,with long hairs,tall like he was experimentally human in some laboratory.

"YOU...."

Another hand cliff for my lovely readers,they love cliffs,so guess who is this stranger and why Tae and Jea was so suprised,and I'm sorry that in this ff Jungkook died,but its just a ff. Love you all.