14

Short update

"Boss Hoseok is here" and man nodd and showed with finger let Hoseok come in office.

Hoseok come in and his eye's wide who he saw, but before he could say something man shutted him down.

"I'm JJJ,Twin brother for Jungkook,so don't say anything,You are here, because I need tell you something,I have heard that Bangtan wanna destroy yoongi and save Y/n, but I have really intresting video for you,look", JJJ turned computer to Hoseok side and clicked play,there hoseok saw that In Jungkook house was secret camera and moment when Y/n was kinda kidnapped,she was the one who write note and put it there,then nodd to Yoongi man, and he took her away,she was laughing out of blue.

Hoseok was more mad and confused why would Y/n would do this, why she is in Yoongi side,but next,video continues go and he saw the one who killed Jungkook,it was Christina,she killed him with smirk on face,Hoseok beat hit table with his fist.

JJJ understood Hoseok madness,Chris was so long time in Jungkook side,but in the end she was just a simple rat.

"Now,you know,and your job is tell anothers what happned,but it's not the end,we need destroy Y/n and Yoongi, we need make them pay for Jungkook death".

In Japan

"How long we need be here,I want go back to Seoul",lil boy was whining and jumping around.

"Soon,Soon we just need wait till JJJ will text us, that it's safe for us return", boy face went to happy to neutral,he was mad.

Back to seoul

Hoseok already told everything to boys,Taehyung was mad af, but was holding himself,Jea was holding him and hugging so he would calm down.

"I will kill that bitch"