12

"I'm here to make Bangtan be again together,I know what happened with Jungkook and what did Yoongi,we will make him pay for hurting our brother,once we were group,yes it didn't last long,but still we all were happy with each other,I still can't understand why Yoongi and Jungkook become rivals,it can't be just because Y/n choose Jungkook over Yoongi,if we get back to that time,when we disbanded,Yoongi said to Jungkook Middle of fight it's all his fault that we are disbanding and that Jungkook couldn't keep up to make group strong enough, so we could get on top in deep feature"

Taehyung and Jea was listening carefully what Hoseok was telling,they couldn't believe what they are hearing,only in that moment it hit them,Yoongi is taking away everything from Jungkook,just because he think it's Jungkook fault that group disbanded,they didn't knew what to answer to Hoseok.

"Taehyung are you okay?"

His hyung come closer and hugged him,Taehyung break into tears and started cry.

"I missed you so much hobi hyung"

Jea was watching boys and slowly walk out of office to get something to eat and someone coffee.

"We need stop Yoongi and save Y/n its now our main property,I already contacted with Jimin,seokjin and Namjoon,they all are coming here and we can try think of some plan what to do,We need make yoongi pay for what he did,By the way who took over Jungkook mafia?"

Taehyung kept sniff,then lift up head and said,"Jungkook left Testament where is written if something happens to him or Y/n then I'm the one who is taking over,it was hard to command boys and girls,they are loyal only for Jungkook, but Jea come over and helped me,so business goes smooth".

Hoseok nodd,and sit on couch.

"So you and Jea"
He lifted up eye'sbrow and smirked.

Taehyung only rolled eye's.

5 days later

All boys meet up at Taehyung apartments,they were drinking and remembering their old days when they all were together,until......

Incoming Phone call received Hoseok,he turned on loud speaker so everyone could hear,when they heard voice they all freeze.....

"Hello boys,here your devil who is gonna visit you all really soon", from another side of phone call they could feel cold breeze.....