UNFINISHED ♦️Superhero Woes | Hero!America x Citizen!Russia♦️

Prompt: Right...um...I don't really kind the protocol for revealing a secret identity so...hi?

America is like spiderman and they do the upside down kiss thing ^^

TRIGGER WARNING: MUGGING

~~~~~~~~

Running.

He just had to run.

Doesn't matter were he goes, if he just ran he'd found out.

"Caught ya, ya little bitch!"

Looks like he didn't run fast enough.

The shorter man pinned him against the wall of the allyway, gun raised up to his scarlet red chin.

"Well, well, well," the man sneered. "Looks like you're cornered, buddy."

Russia bit his lip, flexing his hands as he thought through his options. He could definitely beat this guy up - he's so scrawny and Russia's been working out. However, that is a loaded gun.

"Now, you're gonna empty your pockets and I might not blow your brains out."

Swallowing, Russia dipped his sweating palms into his jean pockets and pulled out his wallet and his phone. The man snatched the items from his hands and flicked through the wallet. He shoved the wallet and phone into his pockets sloppily, letting the gun falter for a moment. Russia moved off the wall quietly to attack the assailant but he returned to him too quickly.

The mugger pointed the gun at Russia as he backed away slowly, "You better not tell fuckin' anyone or you'll regret it."

"And you're gonna regret doing that."

The criminal whipped around to be met with a sock in the face, knocking him to the ground instantly.

Russia's saviour clapped the dust off his hands and smiled up at Russia.

"Heyo!"

Russia looked down at the body, "what the fuck?"

The man in latex frowned, tilting his head.

"Huh, people are usually much more grateful than that - but hey, to each their own-"

"No, no, not that, thank you, I appreciate that," Russia excused quickly, shaking the man's hand before squatting down to the body. "No, I think this сука ripped up the photo in my wallet when he was trying to shove it up his ass." (Russian: bitch)

"Oh dude," the stranger frowned, squatting down as well (although not slav squatting, which is frankly superior). "I-I'm sorry my guy."

Russia sullenly pulled the picture out of the mugger's back pocket and Mr Superhero winced. It was a gorgeous photo of his family all squished onto their old sandy coloured couch with huge smiles on their faces. The memorabilia now had a new feature that Russia had never noticed before, aka a huge tear, splitting it in two.

"...блядь," Russia muttered miserably, falling back on his haunches. (Russian: fuck)

The man beside him stayed silent until he gently took the photo from Russia's hand.

"Wha-?"

"I think I'll be able to fix it," America mumbled, turning it over in his hands.