♠️Drunken Confessions | Drunk!Russia x America♠️

**TRIGGER WARNING**

Homophobia, censored use of the F word (the gay insult one).

I'll put in little warnings when it comes up.

Also, this oneshot gets a little sPiCy so uh yeah. No lemon, don't worry, just heated stuff.

~~~~~~~~

He was here again.

Unsurprisingly.

He was here too often after it happened.

Pretty much every night, really.

He would drink, babble, drink some more, call someone, drink some more, maybe cry a bit and then, y'know, drink even more until he either got kicked out or the bar closed.

Whichever one happened first.

This time, however, was a bit different.

"Y'know what, Russ?" America mused, sitting on a red bar stool next to the ever-so-slightly tipsy Russian. "I think you have a bit of a drinking problem here. Just a hunch"

Russia just grunted in response, taking a swig of his transparent bottle of vodka.

America raised his hand to grab the attention of the bartender, ordering a glass of scotch for himself so he wouldn't get absolutely trashed.

"So, Russia, how ya doing? I noticed during the UN meeting today you seemed a little...on edge."

Russia clenched his teeth and chugged some more alcohol, staying silent. America grinned, knowing just which buttons to push to get the man all riled up and frustrated.

"Ya know," America drawled, taking a quick sip before continuing. "I get it. I really do. It must suck knowing you lost all those ships, I mean if that ever happened to me - "

"Do you ever fucking shut up?" Russia snapped, glaring at the shorter country.

America smirked, leaning on the counter with his elbows, "Only if there's a dick in my mouth~"

**HOMOPHOBIA STARTS NOW, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**

Russia curled his lip and America smiled even wider. There it was, the money shot. The one thing Russia hated the most: gay people.

"That's disgusting, America," Russia growled, his brows furrowed. "Keep that shit to yourself, f*ggot."

**KAY, YOU SHOULD BE GOOD NOW**

America held up his hands defensively, "Hey, hey, no need to get all agro on me, Ruski."

"Don't call me that," Russia scowled, gripping the bottle harder.

America pouted, "You seem tense, Russia."

Russia raised an eyebrow but stayed silent. It wasn't like it wasn't true, he was pretty stressed. Nothing had gotten better since what happened, no matter how much work he had put into getting better.

Nothing had worked.

He chugged his vodka some more, there was maybe an eighth of it left.

"Well, I could totally give you a blow job if you want~" America teased. "They're pretty relaxing."

Russia shot him a dirty look, but the slightest blush wriggled its way onto Russia's cheeks - although it's not like America was really looking hard enough to notice such a thing.

"I'm kidding!" America chuckled. "Don't get your panties in a twist."

Russia just rolled his eyes and finished off his bottle, tapping the clean, polished wood of the bar to silently ask the bartender for another bottle, which he received without much delay.