UNFINISHED♦️THAT'S MY DOG | Hero!America x Villain!Russia♦️

Russia is the son of the villain and has to take over from his dad and he doesn't want to. He leads America into a trap by kidnapping his dog (he was like ok this weirdo is such a do gooder he'll be like oh no a random dog!) because he thinks it's stupid and won't work but turns out America really loves this fucking dog because it's yknow HIS and freaks the fuck out.

Then he start a crying because his dog is in a cage and Russia's like "aww shit"

He frees the dog and America is super happy to see him and hugs him and his dog is just like "DAAAAAAAAÀD"

And America's like "MY BOOOOOOOY"

Then America hugs Russia cus he's just so happy to have his boi back and Russia's like "oh no feelings"

And then Russia's like, "so I did this so that my dad would be proud of me for capturing yiu, sorry about your dog"

"Aw nah man it's ok I can tell you took good care of him"

Then to prove his point the dog licks Russia's face and headbutts him and Russia's like "yea"

So America agrees to chill with the two of them for a bit and they talk and it's sweet and USSRs like "good job son, I'm proud of you"

And russia goes "thanks dad"

And then America busts out and Russia's like oh noooooooo

And USSRs like don't worry he's done this to me too

And then yea