♥️The Name of The Game | Teasing!America x Annoyed!Russia♥️

THIS IS SMUT, DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THAT KINDA STUFF

Requested by: they wanted to remain anonymous (which is totally understandable)

Um so.

This is happening.

Please just bear with me because I've never written smut by myself before? I've done rps and stuff but never just...yknow...

Also, I'm pretty asexual so this will be an adventure.

TRIGGER WARNING:

(Gay) Sex, anal, begging, over stimulation, edging, biting and teasing (obviously)

PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME FOR WRITING THIS -
~~~~~~~~

"Holy shit you're hot."

"I know right, I'm so sexy~"

The two teenage boys snickered at each other as America crouched repeatedly in front of Russia's character, clearly trying to twerk.

"Damn, boy, shake that ass," Russia joked, laughing as America's character with a Thanos skin started spinning around as well.

"God, this is the shit Minecraft was actually made for," America giggled, stopping his antics and opening his inventory menu.

America had called Russia and asked him if he wanted to come over in the late afternoon and they had been playing video games until it got dark. Since his parents were out for date night, his brother was sleeping over at Mexico's house and his twin sisters were on school camp, the loneliness was starting to get to America. Russia was the first person he thought of to keep his mind off it.

"So, whaddya wanna build?" America asked, picking out some quartz form his limitless inventory by fiddling with the joysticks on his controller.

"You were the one that made us creative, what do you want to build?" Russia vetoed.

"I dunno."

The boys sat in silence for a moment before Russia grinned.

"You know, to celebrate you getting such a sexy skin, we should make a strip club," he purred.

America laughed and slapped his arm lightly, shaking his head.

"God, you're a horny bastard," America teased, poking his tongue out at him. "But it's the best idea we got so what the hell!"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait," Russia said, making America stop looking for building materials. He quickly got up from the comfy couch and dashed into the kitchen.

"Whatcha doin'?" America called after him, laying a multicoloured arm on the armrest and listening to the clanking of glasses in the kitchen.

Russia emerged a few seconds later with a bottle of whiskey, two glasses and a shit-eating grin.

"Usually vodka's more my style, but I'll make an exception," Russia chuckled, placing down the glasses in front of them and pouring some alcohol into each. He handed America his glass and was surprised when the boy quickly grabbed it from him and skulled it down.

"Wow, you were thirsty," Russia snickered, sipping his own glass. The whiskey was warm and burned as it slid down his throat, but he was used to it so he didn't mind.

"Oh Rus, I'm always thirsty," America cooed, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. Russia just laughed.

"And you call me a horny bastard."

The two began work on the strip club, forever ruining Minecraft's family-friendly ideals. America worked on the interior while Russia worked on the exterior, both of them making up things as they went. Neither of them had ever actually been in a strip club, unless Grand Theft Auto counted, so they kinda just had to improvise and add in things they thought would be funny. America added in a sort of catwalk with the infamous pole at the end while Russia was busy planting a million villages out the front to guard the building.