UNFINISHED♠️Death Party | Immune!America x Survivor!Russia♠️

Zombie apocolypse.

Russias walking around in town for supplies when he hears some music playing. He freaks out and decides to run to the noise to shut it off so that no other survivors or zombies decide to try to get him. He goes in and finds a karaoke bar where America is singing and he's entranced until the song ends. Then zombies come and hes like shit and grabs America and decides he'll save him even though he really doesnt want teammates. They escape and America convinces russia to let him stay with him just until they get to this safe haven place he's been hearing about where he can drop America off and never have to think about him again.

While they walk they have convos about stuff they did before the rising, what they would have done if the zombies didn't happen, who they wanna find, etc.

They camp somewhere for the night and have to share a tent but Russia's like "stay tf away" and America's like hmmmmmmmmmmkay and stays as far as he can. Then Russia falls asleep and when he wakes up America's screaming cus he just got bit. Russia freaks the fuck out and kills the zombie and tells America to be quiet as he cries. He bites his lip and is like "shit i gotta kill you now" and America's like no dude im immune this has happened before, i just didn't expect the bite to be so bad. He convinces Russia to let him live until they see any signs of infection. Nothing happens (symptoms are the ones from Feed) and Russia doesnt kill him. America says kinda flusteredly that he's scared and wants to sleep with russia and russia reluctantly agrees after america sorta guilt trips him by saying, "i mean you did just point a gun at my head and threaten to blow my brains out."

When they continue walking the next day Russia's like, "is that why youre going to the haven? To give your immune blood to the people there to see if they can find a cure?"

And americas like "got it in one kid"

And russias like "fuck you im not a child"

Banter ensues

They reach the haven and America asks him if he wants to stay with him and russias like "nah, too many people". And America's like "yeah, I guess"

America smiled up at Russia but the glossy tears collecting at the corners of his eyes betrayed his true feelings.

"Hey Russia?"

"Hey yeah?"

America chuckled, sniffing slightly and looking down at the ground. He hesitantly stepped closer to the country who had been his companion for the past few days and stood on his tippy toes to press a soft kiss on his cheek. He pulled back and his lips twitched into a smile when he saw the blush on Russia's cheeks

"Don't die," he breathed.

"...no promises."