UNFINISHED♠️Jump Start | Time travel!Russia x Trapped!America♠️

Inspired by Umbrella Academy

~~~~~~~~

Russia works for an organisation that goes back in time to fix shit and is sent back to 1905. While he's walking around he hears a guitarist playing a slower version of I write sins not tragedies by P!ATD and Russia looks at him surprised. America meets his eyes and realises he knows what the song is and immediately bolts, leading to an epic Chase scene where he escapes.

They run into each other a few times, America escaping every time until Russia's like man I just wanna talk.

Turns out America was an agent from the same organisation and went on a mission to this time period and found out that they weren't actually fixing the timeline they were dooming it, and making sure it was doomed. So he planned to confront them but his machine got broken and he got stranded in 1905.

Russia believes him (to America's surprise) and decides to help him.

"Wooooooah, been a while since I've done that," America huffed, bending over and holding his stomach as he tried to make the floor stop spinning.

Russia chuckled and closed the suitcase, the bright blue light disappearing as soon as it came.

America finally righted himself and looked around with big eyes.

The room was huge with timber walls and floors adorned with high ceilings. There was a chandelier that hung above them as if frozen in time, twinkling like the shiniest of diamond necklaces.

"Where...where are we?" America wondered aloud.

"1995."

Russia flung open the doors to a huge study, walls lined with books.

"My childhood home."