UNFINSIHED♦️Not Like Me | Human!Russia x Alien!America♦️

America is an alien who crashes into the forest around Russia's house and they go on a quest to help him repair his ship. Russia teaches America how to act human and America tells Russia all about his adventures in space.

"Hey!"

Russia turned around after wiping the tears from his eyes, holding his hand up to block out the bright lights emitting from the ship.

As his eyes adjusted he saw a grinning America standing on the hangar.

"Aren't you coming?"

Russia blinked, comprehending what the other had said. Once he finally did, he couldn't help the huge smile that grew on his lips as he ran to the ship, hugging America tight and not letting go.

America giggled and pat his back, flicking a switch on the wall that lifted up the hangar.

Once Russia finally pulled away America poked his cheek with a chuckle, "You're so dramatic."

Russia laughed and blushed, "Sorry. I just really wanted to go with you."

"Awwwwwww, I told you you could come! I don't see why you thought you wouldn't."

The alien walked over to the massive control board and sat down in the captain's chair, pressing a few buttons that lit up under his touch and flicking switches that made the engines wirr to life.

Suddenly the ship was off the ground, causing Russia to wobble and hold onto a nearby wall.

Russia felt his stomach flip as the aluminum walls shook and stars zipped by the windows so fast they looked like meteors. He covered his mouth and closed his eyes as they shot up into space, his human stomach not handling the speed very well.

Once the ship had ceased and he felt it safe to open his eyes, Russia stared out the windows in amazement.

Stars. Dozens of them. Hundreds- no- thousands of them!

Swirls of distant nebulae and galaxies and whisps of planets not unlike his own. The sky was a breathtaking cacophony of purples and greens and blues and whites and blacks; all swirling together in an endless harmony.

"Do you like it?"

Russia grinned at the shy alien that had appeared beside him.

"Are you kidding?? It's gorgeous!"

America laughed, fucking some hair behind his antennae.

"It does all raise the question though."

"Hmmm? What's that?"

"Well, it's all so...big!" Russia said, sweeping his arm over the endless void of space.

America grinned and held his hand. Russia blushed and smiled, intertwining their fingers as the shorter leaned into him.

"Anywhere we want."