♦️Sick Day | Fem!Sick!Russia x Fem!America♦️

Requested by: Larklarken27

...again.

~~~~~~~~

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE GONNA DIE!"

"Meri, stop, I'm fine."

"NO, YOU'RE NOT WE NEED TO GET YOU TO HOSPITAL- "

"America! It was just a sneeze!" Russia interrupted, covering her wife's mouth with her red hand. "Please, кролик, I have a headache, and this isn't helping." (Russian: Bunny)

America smiled and licked Russia's hand, causing the taller to rip her hand away in mock disgust and wipe the saliva off on America's red flannel shirt.

"I know, baby," America purred, slipping her arms around the waist of the taller and nuzzling her face into her chest. "I'm just bein' dramatic."

Russia sighed, hugging back, "As usual."

"Wooooooow," America snickered, letting go. "I guess I'm not wanted then – "

"Nooo, don't leaaave," Russia groaned, hooking the base of America's shirt and pulling her back into her arms and burying her face in America's hair.

"Awwww, are you tired, sweetheart?" America cooed, leaving Russia to nod into her hair. "C'mon then, let's just chill out a bit."

America wriggled out of Russia's tired grasp and took her hand in her own, leading her through the hall to the living room and pushing her down onto the soft and comfy couch. Russia sighed contentedly as she sunk into the couch, watching her wife bend down to the shelves the TV sat on to grab the remote control.

Russia whistled playfully, eyeing America's ass, "Looking good, Meri~"

"Oh shush," America snickered as she straightened out and strolled back to the couch, slapping Russia lightly on the arm for her words while she turned on the TV. "You know I'm top."

"Hет – " (Russian: No-)

America cut her off with a quick kiss on the lips before pulling away with a smug smile, "да." (Russian: Yes.)

Russia blushed and crossed her arms sulkily while America flicked through Netflix for a bit before deciding on a movie with a strange blue man at the front.

Russia rolled her eyes with a smile. "Megamind? Again?"

"Shhhhh! Megamind is a cinematic masterpiece, change my mind."

"I know, I know, but we've seen it so many tiiiiiiiiimes," Russia whined, wrapping her arms around the shorter country beside her and laying down, pulling her down with her and spooning her from behind.

America just chuckled as Russia nuzzled her neck, "Fine, Mrs. Clingy – what do you suggest we watch?"

Russia thought for a moment before murmuring into America's neck, "Anastasia."

America involuntarily shuddered at the vibration but shook it off, smiling, "Which one? There's like a billion."

"The cartoony one because you're a child and don't like live action."

"Yes, I do!" America pouted, going to the search section and typing in the name of the movie with the painfully slow remote. "I've seen Sharkboy and Lavagirl and Miracle on 24th Street and The Parent Trap and – "

"My point still stands: childish."

The movie finally turned up and America clicked on it, making a menu show up, "Well, okay yea, but I've seen war movies too! And horror movies! And Rom-Coms – "