UNFINSIHED ♠️Killer in the Mirror | America x Human!Russia♠️

Based off killer in the mirror

The world has gone to shit. (Use that as the first line)
Humans have been wiped out, countries are the only ones left. There are few alliances and even fewer friendships, it's dog eat dog out here.

America has been split from his family, no idea if they're safe. He's travelling around o try to find them (all the countries now don't bother staying in their borders, the only borders are with gang territory). He has a border collie named Sadie that he loves and takes with him everywhere.

Through his travels we see him kill another country and invade homes, not really caring if they die and giving them a little banter. They pull a gun on him but he kills them before they can shoot in cold blood.

He ends up coming across a farm and is like the fuck and tentatively opens the door to see if he can maybe hunker down there but ends up getting knocked out.

He wakes up in the basement with three HUMANS. He's so shocked he kinda just sits there flabbergasted as they like and prod at him. It's the main slavics, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan. They were named after their countries and forgot their old names. They're not actually related but they think of each other as siblings.

Russia takes a fascination to America and listens to all of his stories of when he was in his glory days, visiting him every day until America convinces him to let him come with him to hunt. He's very good at it and ends up staying even after they decide they want to let him go.

Russia tells him about a tree house he had when he was a kid and America surprises him with one he built himself, which they all chill out in (Sadie being sad she can't go up until Kaz makes her a little elavator cus he's an engineer dude and also made himself wings)

Ends with Russia and America snuggling by the fireplace, about to kiss when Kaz slams open the door, huffing and puffing.

"C-countries," Kazakhstan heaved, holding onto the door frame so hard his knuckles turned white as he caught his breath. "L-l-less than a kilometre West. We need to go!"

Russia's eyes widened and he jumped up immediately, leaving America flustered on the ground as he went to rouse his sisters.

Kazakhstan ran after him, still panting. All four came out of their shared bedroom with a duffle bag each, Belarus hurrying to the storeroom to shovel potatoes into another bag.

"Bel, that's too many. It'll slow you down!" Ukraine warned, grabbing cans of food and putting them in a backpack.

"I can handle it!! Belarus chided.

Ukraine rolled her eyes, "Well grab some other food if you're going to do that. We'll need them to plant."

Belarus nodded, grabbing some carrots, peas, corn and other things.

America had finally gotten to his senses, standing up and looking around wildly, wrapping his blanket around his head.

"What's happening??" He asked as he stopped Russia from grabbing more things by gently putting his hand on his arm.

"Countries. We can't let them get to us," He hissed, shoving multiple bottles of clean water into a backpack.

America opened his mouth in defense of his species before images flashed in his mind of all the times he'd almost been murdered. He shuddered, nodding curtly before grabbing Sadie and his travel bag that still had some supplies in it.

(Don't wanna write the rest rn hhhhhh)

America gaped at the huffing country in the doorway, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes.

"...Aus?"