Chapter Two: The Refusal

I narrowed my eyes at the olive ones above me and growled deeply from my chest. Digging my claws a little further into his throat, I bit out a, "No."

"Enough. Release each other now." The red headed Alpha demanded, sitting back down. Where, I'm assuming, the Beta was standing loyally at his side like a well trained pet.

Carefully watching the male above me, I slowly flexed my claws deeper into his throat instead of letting go like the Alpha had asked. His eyes narrowed before he snarled loudly in my face as the scent of his blood perfumed the air. I bared my fangs in response, I wouldn't let this asshole go until he submitted to me. One of us had to and there was no way in hell that I'd submit to him. His almond shaped eyes roamed my face. Apparently noticing my eyes for the first time, because his own widened in recognition. Looked like somebody finally recognized me.

"You." He whispered it like a fact as he continued to look at me. Mostly just staring at the rugged scars covering the front of my throat.

Glaring at him I sunk my claws deeper into his neck, "Me."

The very me who's virginity he took before saying 'had better' and taking off into the woods. He didn't even make me cum! But that was five years ago, I was over it. My claws slipped deeper into his throat.

He winced, just as my Alpha's angry voice ripped through the air, "I said release each other now." The command in his voice slammed down around us, making me breakout in a light sweat as I ignored it.

"Not. Until. He. Submits. To. Me." I rasped out, never breaking eye contact with the male still frozen above me. He never even told me his name, which was apparently Jasper, and it brought me great satisfaction to watch him struggle underneath the command. His face was actually twisting up in pain at Alpha Otis's command and- wait. Did the Alpha call him cousin?

Oh, this son of a bitch! He would submit to me fully as a weaker wolf and as punishment for being a lying dick. I had asked him on that night if he was anyone I could potentially run into in the future! It was supposed to be a win-win. I should have known he could control his heartbeat, he was a wilder for moons sake. But I had been a nineteen year old virgin and so sexually frustrated that I had just wanted to get the first-time out of the way. I hadn't even cared that he was a Wilder or that he was weaker than me but I should have. If I had, this wouldn't be happening right now.

Actually the more I thought about everything that had happened and was happening right now, the angier I got. Snarling viciously, I leaned up to snap my fangs together loudly in Jasper's face making him immediately bare his neck in submission with a strange sound.

There was a heavy pause in the room before...

"Dude...Did you just squeal?" That incredulous response came from my greatest annoyance better known as Beta Ryan Davis.

"No!"

Curling a lip up at his juvenile response, I ripped my nails from his neck before slapping said hand against his face and shoving him off of me. "Weak." I announced mostly to my past self, I mean this is the man I gave my virginity to? I must've been really desperate to get rid of it. I turned my head to look at the dark red headed man laying beside me with a hand gripping his bleeding throat.

Sighing, I thought, yea I really did fuck this guy but who cares? I wasn't going to dwell on it, I had an itch that needed to be scratched and he was around. I could've at least tried to hold out for somebody that didn't squeal though. Real wolves had all the luck, they didn't have to deal with human sides and their weirdness long after fucking.