Chapter Twenty-Seven: Hello, Slader.

He gave a push to my shoulders and I actually grunted in surprise when I fell backwards. Bouncing lightly against the couch cushions, I quickly forgot about everything else but Ryan's body weight settling over me. Pulling my legs up, I wrapped them around his hips as I reached out to pull him closer. Arms sliding around his neck, I arched into the feeling of his hands gliding over my sides.

With one arm wrapped around my middle, he dug his other hand into my wet hair and connected our lips. Moaning, I deepened the kiss until we fought for control of it and my tongue brushed against fangs. Pulling my hands from his neck, I slid them down his sides before yanking on the fabric of his hoodie. Breaking our kiss, Ryan sat back on his knees and pulled the hoodie up and over his head. The creamy flesh of his muscular torso was now on full display and I couldn't resist.

Pressing a hand below the hollow of his throat, I flexed my fingers before pressing my claws lightly into his smooth skin. Eyes hooded, I watched my claws scrape five light pink trails down his chest to end at the waistband of his jeans. Flicking my eyes back up to his, my arousal grew to find them just as hooded as my own.

The tips of his fangs hung over his bottom lip while his own clawed hands scraped down to my hips. Teasing him, I ran my hand over his chest again but this time I pressed my claws more firmly into his skin. A growl slipped from his mouth at the feeling and without hesitation, he sunk his claws into my flesh. Moaning at the feeling, I sat up and shoved him back into the arm of the chair so I could grind my hips down into his.

Digging my own claws into his shoulders, I met his increasingly redding eyes and growled. Snapping his fangs at me, Ryan ripped his claws from my flesh and tore the shirt from my body. The moment it was out his way, he bent his head and took one of my breasts into his suctioning mouth. Tipping my head back, I slipped one of my hands into his hair and focused on the wet heat lapping against my sensitive skin. Spreading my knees wider, I dropped further into his lap and began a circling motion that had him groaning around my flesh. This was nothing like the other times we had gotten intimate, this was quick and desperate. A need to feel the other alive.

Eyes on the ceiling, I panted as heat started to build in my lower abdomen and caused me to rub against him harder. Cold air rushed over my nipple as he pulled away to plant wet kisses up my throat. Latching onto the side of my neck, his teeth nipped at the sensitive skin and a clawed hand scratched up my back to pull my head further to the side. I groaned at the feeling of his fangs scraping against my neck and didn't notice his other hand at my waist until it was underneath the fabric of my boxers. Pressing his palm into my lower stomach, he pushed his hand further down as his lips left my neck.

Still holding my head to expose the column of my throat, he ran his nose from my shoulder to just below my ear. Ryan breathed in my scent deeply before nibbling on my earlobe and panted, "I can smell how aroused you are."

The words had barely been ripped from his mouth when his unclawed fingers sunk into the wet heat between my thighs. Gasping, my claws sunk deeper into his shoulder while my other hand tightened in his hair at the burn of his fingers harshly thrusting into my entrance. A gruntle snarl tore from his chest when I instinctively squeezed down around his hand. The claws of his free hand sunk into the side of my ribs as he yanked me tightly against his chest. His fingers started up a brutal pace that had me biting into his shoulder as the tight ball of heat in my stomach unbearably increased. With every thrust, his palm rubbed against my clit but left me frustratingly unsatisfied.

Sensing my frustration, Ryan growled before pulling his hand out from between my legs. Fumbling around underneath me for a moment, he used his claws to tear my boxers away. Right as I was just about to release a snarl of anger, he gripped my hips and slammed into me. His length surged straight past my entrance and buried deep inside of me until our hips connected. The slight pain that his abrupt entrance caused had my toes curling and my fangs clenching tightly together.