Chapter 55

Yanyou the Snake Spirit contemplated the two beauties who lay on the bed before him. He was a little bit drunker than he should have been.

"Lean in closer to each other" he said to them, waving his hand. "Wrap your arms around each other, don't be shy" he coached them.

He watched them awkwardly try to hug each other just to please him. It gave him a thrill. He grabbed the upper leg of the Mongoose Spirit and maneuvered it up to drape over the Magpie Spirit's hip. Then he pushed Magpie Spirit's leg up underneath of Mongoose.

"Closer..." he whispered at them, his hands busy below, sliding their skirts up to their hips. He pushed their backsides, one with each hand, closer in together, making their uncovered pelvises touch.

"Now kiss each other!" he commanded them. Magpie Spirit looked at him with alarm, her eyes practically bulging out of their sockets. Mongoose grabbed her face and jerked it to look at her. She covered Magpie's mouth with her own, shoving her tongue deep inside.

"That's so hot" Yanyou commented. He dropped his trousers, kicking them off, and then climbed onto the bed on his knees.

The next move he was about to attempt was tricky, but so worth it when it succeeded. It had made him infamously popular at the brothels of the Mortal Realm. He had never tried it with Fairies before.

He untied his robes, leaving them hanging open, and lowered himself onto the two girls who lay entwined below. One hand down on the bed to hold his weight, he used his other hand to guide first one, and then the second, of his hemipenes into the openings of the drunk beauties. Once he had lined them up correctly, he thrusted inwards.

The intensity of the pleasure hit him like a shockwave. He held still, letting it wash over him. The girls underneath him moaned into each other's mouths. Mongoose Spirit undulated her hips, riding his left hemipene, making him groan.

Yanyou thrust inwards again, harder this time. Magpie let out a squawk. Mongoose lowered her hand, sliding it between Magpie's thighs. Her arm pumped up and down as she stroked Magpie's clitoris with her fingers. Magpie gasped and then moaned long and low.

"Mongoose is definitely my favorite" he thought to himself.

He started thrusting into the both of them rhythmically, one hand on each of them, kneading their buttocks, the pressure mounting inside his scrotum. He felt Magpie quiver around his right hemipene as she orgasmed. Mongoose moved her hand to herself, and started stroking her own clitoris. She orgasmed quickly afterwards, squeezing his left hemipene tight with the force of it. Yanyou grunted and then shot his seed into the both of them simultaneously, his lower body in spasms.

He spanked Magpie's bottom lightly as he climbed off of them. Then he turned and flopped onto his back on the bed behind Mongoose. He breathed heavily, wiping the sweat off of his brow.

"So worth it!" he thought to himself, trying to catch his breath.

He heard a knock at the door. "Your Highness! Your Highness are you in there?" Asked the voice of one of the palace servants through the door.

"Noooo" groaned Yanyou.

"Have you seen the Mongoose Spirit?" asked the voice.

"Uhhhhh", Yanyou looked at her on the bed next to him. "Why?" he asked the servant.

"Her father is looking for her" the servant replied through the door. "He says he saw her with you."

Mongoose's face tensed, alarmed. She shook her head at Yanyou, holding her index finger to her lips.

"No, I haven't seen her for awhile" Yanyou told the servant. He watched her as she got up off the bed quickly and tried to rearrange her skirts. Magpie helped her to smooth her hair, and wipe away the lipstick smudges.