The Third One Pt. 4

Huey's POV

The last class of the day?! Already?! I was just beginning to enjoy school! Well, at least Dewey, Louie, and I have this class together: science. Earth science to be exact. Science is the best! Especially when teachers assign seats by last names, meaning us triplets are always together! Being a triplet is awesome!

I walk into the class, with Louie on my heels. As the bell rings, I find my seat and Louie follows. I glance around, noticing my annoying, blue brother hadn't shown up yet. Weird I thought.

We made it through class pretty quickly, to Louie's happiness and my sadness. We packed up and waited at Dewey's locker for a little bit. 20 minutes passed. Nothing. Odd.

Louie and I began walking home. I wouldn't be surprised if Dewey skipped today, or if Louie didn't even notice he was gone. Ever since Dewey's outburst, we've spent every living minute with him, but it got annoying. Dewey wasn't smart as me, or as sharp as Louie. He was just... Dewey.

As we walked into the mansion, I noticed it was eerily quiet. That's when I got a bad feeling. I poked Louie.

"Where is everyone?" I asked Louie, who seemed to be not surprised no one was home.

"Weren't you listening this morning? Scrooge and Beakley went out on a mission, Webby is at Lena's and De-" He didn't finish his sentence, his eyes suddenly widening.

"Louie? Dewey what? What's wrong" I was a little more worried now. What did Dewey try to tell us this morning?

"We were supposed to sit with Dewey at lunch. And we forgot. We broke him promise." Once Louie stopped talking, we both took us towards our room. No wonder Dewey never showed up! He probably got mad and ditched or something! I don't want to be in the path of his anger, but I have to know where he is!

We opened the door to find... no Dewey? But where is he? I glance around before seeing a note on Dewey's bed. It read:

You promised. You didn't go through. Goodbye Hubert and Llewelyn. I'm going somewhere I'm wanted.
~ Dewford Turbo Duck

What? No.

No.

NO!

If only I had listened to him...

I heard Louie collapsing onto the ground, but my body was in shock. He left us. He really left us.

No it couldn't be true!

I run to our closest to find...

Only his DJ Daft Duck costume. He took all of his other clothes.

But...

I...

He actually left us.

(Part 4 wrapped up! I really wanted Huey to narrate this because you've gotten Louie's perspective from Dewey's outburst. Might as well give you the oldest brother crumbling! Thanks for reading!)